Oi oi!!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2011 10:06:34 by Cazalishus | Go to original / last post
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

In: Staffs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everyone!  Another new member, Just sayin a quick hi while i have a mooch about and find my feet lol. Hoping to find some good ride outs etc for me & my Hubby to attend.. make new friends etc. I'm in the staffs area so if u know of anythin please let me know? Hope to pop to the weatsheaf one friday as its not far from me! Take care all, and if u have any Q's.... ask away!! x x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya Cazalishus,

Welcome to the madhouse, I see you like the green crayons. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

hehehe matches my eyes and i like to be different! and a tad random! I No doubt i'll 4get all about it soon and blend in  *sighs* Nah, actually, I dont think i'll EVER blend lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site CazThumbs Up...Mooch as much as you likeLOL...Check the events pages, you should find plenty going on.
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

Thank you Red.. Having giggles in chat at the mo... u lot are cool! (also trying to find a nice green crayon) hehe. x                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Check under the chair in the corner of the chat room I hid a green crayon there about 3 years agoThumbs Up...Any choccy biscuits you find are mineBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi caz welcome
good chating to u
hugs xx

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sorry red....I tidied the chat room while you lot were all at KISS!!! Crayons all sharpened and back in boxes and choccy bics eaten Sick

Enjoy the site caz...being crazy helps Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

YOU ATE MY CHOCCY BICCIES??!!!...... They were my choc laxativesUnhappyExclamationNuke....                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

Welcome to the fold Caz (aka the madhouse) dive in and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the madhouse ...... :) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Warm welcome to BM have fun getting to know us all,keep look out on the forums etc

sal x

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hiya

Welcome to BM basically mental, jump in with your boots on and get yourself to a meet asap :)

If you have any queries then PROD A MOD, a list is at bottom of the page under site staff.

Dont eat the red crayons cos they tate like strawberries !!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Poor Alice!Sick   (That'll teach the greedy so n so)Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Welcome to BM(bloomin mental) Caz, get yerself down to the events page and the chat room always something going on, and the sites full of great people.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello and welcome, sounds like you'll fit in Handshake

Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

Awwww cheers everyone!! I love friendly ppl lol... and as for mad, I think i tick that box lol. Random and crazy are another couple Clown Really looking forward to joining you on a few ride outs (babysitter permitting lol) And making some new mates. x x x x Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

HI Ya Cazalishus Sounds like you'll fit right in.Your new fancy fasten at the back jacket is on order & extra green crayons Enjoy all that BM has on offerThumbs UpHandshake

Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

Hahahahaha like it like it!!  Cheers everyone... oh and can i get the "special" jacket in purple instead of white? lmao x x                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hello Handshake

love the dreads Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1065 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption