Squires Annual Bike Show Family Fun Weekend

53 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2011 00:21:41 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not sure if any of you heard about this but got a invite from them off FBIts held on the 24 September at 10:00 - 25 September at 17:00 Sat 24th Squires Annual Show Annual show packed with events including Bike stunt show. Lots of Stalls/Stands, kids fun Sun 25th Squires Annual Show Bike Show  - 5 Categories inc Trophies and cash prizes                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Slly...   I thought this was on the events already, but it's not.. I'll put it on now Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Karey if bike passes tomorrow im thinking sod it riding over to it once kids go to get some practice and miles on bike LOL.......so all be warned I may be loose on the road just working out route to take brave insane who knows but determind to do it Big smile

sal x

Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol .. go for it Sal! Thumbs Up   Are you camping over?  It's free camping.                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Oooohhhhh free camping??? Sounds like a plan to me :-) mite just need to get a new tiny tent tho to fit on bike-if he's sorted by then! Need to fill my 3 weeks off work LOL

Anyone else going?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Mizzi, will ask Posh if she would like to go down so we might make the numbers Up. @ Sally, go for it girl just take your time.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will ask Posh if she would like to go down   Ken!!!!ShockedEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

Roflmao @ u ken!!!!

Here's hoping weather ain't too bad but I really don't care LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Isn't it the EU protest ride-out that weekend too ??? Think nearest may set off from Hartshead Services ?? Combine the two ??                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

Yup and it's bsb silverstone too.... Arrrggghhhhhh what to do what to do?????? I need help!!!!! Not been to bsb this year and need my fix methinks..... and would fit nicely in with cramming a few family visits in!!! Ffs help???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wont be camping as it's my brothers birthday so be ride over stay few hours then ride home put baby to bed then drive back to leeds for birthday bash,then depending how messy it gets drive over to squires on the sunday LOL

@ ken cheers will do ones best

sal x

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

Bugger!!! Best laid plans and all that-ha a phone call from my Bruvs so going down to London to scare Kelly jones (again)... Unlike my bro to ask if I'll go down for a few days so he must be feeling like shite-can't not go-one day I'll drag him along to a meet even tho he does glamping rather than camping-ask BD what he's like LOL

My bro obviously got the looks and taste in clothes-I'm nicking that green t-shirt off him that he's wearing in my profile pic tho-will fit me better :-)

Decided I'm taking baby down-only 286 miles and they're familiar roads so cant think of a better trek to get used to him :-)
Karey's Profile
Karey

That's a bugger mizzi... but family comes first Thumbs Up
There will be lots of other meets etc.. Squires is open all year round.. even when it's snowing!    though the camping's not as enjoyable in the winter! lol   Have a good time down London and ride safeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

@ Alice, there's a few more starting points nearer, Ferrybridge swrvices M1/M62 Highwayman cafe A64 and Ferriby services A63
May be an idea to divide and conquer and send some to as many start points as is convenient and meet back at squires!
2 birds 1 stone! http://tinyurl.com/Action-Now-EU-Hands-Off-Biking
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

Just need a navigator to get me from London to Devon now lol! Thinking about doing a south coast run across but jury is out yet x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YID - couldn't we just spend 20mins going round and round Squires car park?Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Think that would be preaching to the converted mate!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We could turn it into a riding school.   Then it would be like teaching to the pervertedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

I think 1 large motorway group will have more inpact than small A road groups, so lets meet at Squires and go from Ferrybridge as other groups will                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Did someone mention perverts?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1102 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption