new baby (of the human kind!!)

15 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2011 13:23:55 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I've had some lovely messages from BM and I realise that there may be a few of you out there interested in the outcome of my daughter's pregnancy:>
A gorgeous granddaughter delivered 4:50 am Tues 13th after a very long labour (contractions started evening of Sat 10th Pinch )
Weight 7lb 10oz and named Penelope. A few hiccups at the moment with feeding, but otherwise we are all doing well (naturally include myself there as chief taxi-driver/housekeeper/cook LOL)
Will introduce her to Squires asap :>>>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Congrats to you and your family Alice.     Hug     I hope mum and baby are well  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Congrats Alice... bet your well smitten with your new grand daughter. Hope mum and Penelope are doing well Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Congratulations to you all. Hope mum is doing well too!

Look forward to meeting PenelopeBeer                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Congrats alice tell mum to cut up the pie before she gives it to penlope as she way to young to use a knife and fork                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A few hiccups at the moment with feeding   eeew yuk  - milk everywhere!   You could have sneaked her down to Squires today! She could have had mashed pasty and a Beer of milkBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Congrats Alice  Hug  big hug to baby and your daughter ohhhh and you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thanks you lovely peeps Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Many congrats hunny and hope u are all doing well!! I can't wait to get my hands on my 'honorary' grandkids... I'm pretty close to both my daughters sisters as well as their mum being like my kid sis- unfortunately they emigrated to Devon 5 years ago so I don't get to see them every day like I used to-thankfully I'm still classed as mum number 2 (complicated I know) and if they said they needed me I'd be there for them as much as my own kids LOL... Me and Mel decided when my em was 2 that no matter what all of the kids are treated the same and despite different mums & dads all 7 of them say they're brothers and sisters... Gets a bit tricky trying to explain because my boys have a new brother and their dads girlfriend has a little girl... Have to laugh tho coz when my boys are asked if they have any brother or sisters they always say they have 4 sisters and 3 brothers.... The problem then grows because I treat my oldest friends kids like my own as well and they occasionally include her 3 boys in their 'family'.... suffice it to say I don't do birthday cards LOL

Apparently I am a 'grandma' tho because both my daughters sisters agree that despite the distance I'm still mum number 2 and thus a grandma (yer ok missy n Rach LOL)... Ah bugger pmsl and if u understand all of that please tell me LOL
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

yeeeeharrrrrr well done to new mum and congrats to gran ....... hugs to all hope every one well xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hey congratulations Alice, always lovely to hear good news like this.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Congrats Granny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Congrats Alice, as soon as am out of plaster will poodle across and have a 'broody moment'

Hope all are doing well x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww congratulation to you and your family Alice,  it's great to hear happy news Big smile

Im sure the feeding will right it's self ......I remember mid wife saying to me well look at it this way its like breaking a pair of shoes in LOL

Look forward to seeing you all at Squires some time soon.

Sal x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ 'breaking in a pair of shoes' during labour it feels more like the midwife is using a shoe horn to prise the baby out.     CONGRATULATIONS! Mum, dad, Gran and all the family and a big 'welcome to the world' Penelope Hug     (which title have you decided on Alice? Gran, Nanny, Nanna?)                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 788 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption