Quay Vipers - Snake Bite Rally 23/9 - 26/9

13 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2011 14:50:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thumbs Up Hope everyone going to this rally has an excellent time - if anyone wants to meet up for a beer with us, then that would be cool Cool, pm me and I'll give you my mobile.  Woohooooo bring on the party PartyBeerHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

woooooo hooooooo ... roll on wednesday .... but lady no way we sinking another three bottles of wine ... lol xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Only 3 lol have a good one and happy birthday star for friday xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hope you have a great time and safe crossing,,,this is on my "to do" list and will make it hopefully next year.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Sumo xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Craig you should - it's a fantastic rally and great venue Thumbs Up  So will expect you there next year hehehe Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rub it in Katie Unhappy,,,LOL

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Star - step away from the wine shelves, no wine for Wednesday hicc Wacko - we have ferry crossing in the morning and don't want to be Sick hehehe........................................... woohoooooo 3 sleeps Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Don't suppose anyone got a spare ticket for the snakebite rallyTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Sorry Dot I don't, if it's not sold out then you can usually pay on the gate - I'd check first as a long way to go if you can't get in.  Good luck!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i got two sleeps to go before I leave to got to Bobs .. wooo hoooo and three till snakebite ...omg EXCITED ... Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

BUMP its this weekend folk :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

One more sleep till Snake bite ......EXCITED !!!!! lol   got me hard luggage fitted ..  just got to go home get is bike and head off down to Bobkat's then night ...   Then Bobkat , wee bobby and me are of to ireland tomorrow .. wooop woooop Party                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 464 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption