Bikers

13 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2011 20:09:05 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For all you bikers..................

Bikers ride their bikes, not because they have to get

somewhere but because they want to cos it is what they love! 

They are not afraid to take the inherent risks because their life

is to be lived without worrying about when it may end.

Every day that they swing their leg over their bike, they 

realize it may be the last time and yet still they do it. They 

have had friends, brothers and sisters lost to the road and, 

they have ridden in funerals for those lost, and yet they still 

ride because it is what they are and they will not change!!!!!

Respect!!                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I need add no more Wenders, well said!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Not really Wenders.....   It's 'cos we're bonkers     Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Being bonkers helps a little bit Weirdoraptor!!!  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I like it wenders. Esp. the line “realize it may be the last time and yet still they do it.”
That’s why I always have a smoke before I set off…as it might be my last lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

Too right! I don't care to gamble with plastic chips, but t's in our nature to 'roll the dice'.

Cheers,
Pete                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I always have a smoke before I set off   Ronaldo - Warning, smoking can kill you!DeadWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That’s true XKLYBR. I should really ditch that one.

poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

well said wenders mate ....
i want to so i will......
two wheels till i can no more or am no more lmao xxx
ride safe all and if we have to go we will go with a smile :)

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Lol all of the above...

I do it coz I can and will as long as I can... And yup we might all be bonkers but at least we can giggle about it... Life's too damned short and so what if folks don't 'get it' it's them that's missing out on living xx
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'm mad and do it for the freedom two wheels moves the soul

harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Well said Wenders, I always have that last smoke before setting off, and one when I arrive, its a bit like the one after sex [you have done something you enjoy]Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Spot on Wenders lassie - it's in the blood for sure xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption