Promotions assistant required

21 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2007 09:55:27 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

As per other recent topics, I am desperately seeking a voluteer who has promotional/marketing experience. The volunteer would simply need to contact other biking websites, magazines, etc to promote the site.  Initially through the "links" pages on other websites to increase the site traffic and google rating.  Once there is sufficient funds coming in, then a budget would be provided for other advertising methods.   I've been doing this myself so far, but just think I've wasted a load of my own money in doing so.  Therefore someone with experience in this field would be much appreciated.   In the long run, when the website is making some money, there may be a part-time job available here as a promotions manager or something.   Many thanks in advance                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Any takers?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im only good  with me gob lol or id help ya out lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol no probs.   Needs someone who can add our site to the "links" pages on other websites, and contact other websites regarding banner and link exchanges etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

You've prob already done it so ignore me if ya have but...mutual exchange of links, costs nowt that way.   I'll get me own coat ta LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

I allready posted this link on quite a few bikers sites .                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

SK - thats wot the job is.  For someone to go around contacting other biker sites asking to do mutual link exchanges etc.   Graham - cheers!  The more links we have out there, then the more google rates us.  Which means a higher ranking, which means more users (And less advertising costs on google!)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

matt can u make some more cards ill hand them out at the chartiy event were doing Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

see ur PM  :-) Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

seen it ty lol                                                                                                                                                                              
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

In: Kingsbridge, Sou

will post links to here all over for you matt and put one on a small forum i manage as well also will send mass emails to all my contacts which are a few hundred of um, hope it helps mateWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha - absolutely brilliant mate  spot on.   Cheers!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Does anyone fancy helping out with advertising/promoting the site?  Adding us to links directories around the internet, looking at possible advertising methods such as magazines etc. Ive no idea how to promote the site, so anyone who has advice to offer i'd love to hear from you.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

we were on about getting some t shirts done the other day in chat, possibly black, with bikermatch.co.uk on the front and maybe our names on the back... bit of advertising and a bit of fun, sure a good few of the usual chat crew will get one...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lula you won't know as it was before your time but I already suggested B M clobber, quite a while ago, on here and on bike chat, and there wasn't much interest. Obviously folk have now changed their minds, or new members are more interested than long-standing members?   I think, tho I'm not sure, that some folk were put off by having the name of a dating site on their clobber (B M was originally just a dating site, now it's a social site too)                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

(B M was originally just a dating site, now it's a social site too)   I should have said that folk didn't arrange social meetings as much as they do now, hence now it's just as much a social site as a dating one.                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea might be worth a go now - advertised as A Bikers Social Site or something.   Anyone who arranges it, can keep any profits made from it (So if T-shirts are 10 squids but cost 8 to make, then theres 2 squids on each t-shirt you sell).   I can help with images/slogans etc if needed.                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

will ask the fella that does it then and let you know. can anyone let me know if they are interested?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Dont think i would get my name across my back as i have a small one and big things dont fit across little things lol   What about stickers to place on our trusted steeds (bikes for those that got lost in this post) lol mine would have to be black to stand out on my beast LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

so will are doin stamps to.....mmmh   TShirts would be cool - wouldn't mind advertisin site....has done me proud...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0938 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption