Streetfighter Sunday at The Raven 18th Sept

8 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2011 15:05:33 by clarkee | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey people anyone going to the Raven cafe, Whitchurch, on Sunday for the streetfighter do??????????

Supposed to be a great day, but cant comment cos havent been to one yet!!!!

Anyone ever been??????                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Not been myself wenders but i might have a lookin as I'm passing that way on sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No, we're going to Matlock!!!Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Have a nice ride out to Matlock then lol.........can get a full sunday lunch at Raven for the cost of an ice cream in Matlock!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wouldn't jump off a block of flats wearing only my Y-fronts.                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Neither would I!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Its a sunday carvery Markie!!                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I've been to this event a couple of times, in the past.  Its a good place to go, tends to be busy for the streetfighters but, well worth a look.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 461 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption