Bone Marrow Register - You could help save a life

71 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2011 11:44:15 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

All the best Berksbiker in finding a suitable donor for your son Ben and I hope he fights off the infection.    Unfortunately I can't give blood or marrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for your thoughts Sandi, ben is still in hospital its been a week now an getting us all down :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ben was finaly aloud home last night just need to keep him away from infections and have everything so so clean which is so hard with kids :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad the little lad is home ... Big smile bet he is too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one give him a hug from me xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

good to hear he is home mate.  All going well now?   Hoping we've increased the donor register dramatically                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ben was finaly aloud home last night just need to keep him away from infections and have everything so so clean which is so hard with kids :(   That's good news to come back from holiday to. Roll him in bubble wrap lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi All, some great news for a change, since my last post we have been told today that they have found up to 200 potential Bone marrow matches, all weneed to wait for now is them to narrow the field to find the best one out of the 200 :) Thank you so much for all your support :) will keep you all posted :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one :) that has def put a huge smile on my face today                                                                                                                                                                               
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

that is great news (I've only just read this thread, sorrreee)
sincerely hope you have more good news soon!

They haven't told me I can't give 'bone marrow' heh, so I'm trying to register anyway..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fantastic news ... soooo pleased for you all ... the bestest news ever x                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

sorry guys.. shot down in flames :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

FANTASTICLY GREAT News the have found a bone marrow match for Ben in Germany, he could be having his Transplant as early as 7th November Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Great news BB. Fingers crossed that it happens that early Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a much needed injection of happiness for us all.  I hope it all goes well and gets sorted soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Fantastic news MikeThumbs Up hope it all goes well for you & Ben.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm so happy to read this.  Absolutely great news.   Here's to success with the treatment and future happiness for Ben,                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

all i can say is wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

That's fantastic news!   Fingers crossed it all goes well for Ben... Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Excellent news. Hope everything goes well for you all xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 556 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption