Why the numbers?

14 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2011 20:13:01 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

(307002) Message posted by...      Do we need to write down the number when we report a post to a moderator, so they know which one we mean? Am I close? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

was wondering the same meself                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Never even noticed it Sandi.  Are the numbers a new thing?  Would probably help because when the link comes through I think it just shows the page rather than the actual post - could be wrong though, can't remember.  Report me and see lol
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I noticed it about an hour ago. I think it's new                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Is there a prize for finding number one?   I looked for it but couldn't find it.  (how sad am i??)  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Boss Mom said  Report me and see lol   Done! LOL    @ raptor...yep, pretty sad Wink (don't tell anyone but that's the sort of thing I'd do) LOL                                                                                                                                                                                     
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ooops, i didn't mean for that to show to everyone.  I was using the post numbers when shifting posts from the KISS rally thread to the KISS review thread.   Yes it's the unique ID of the forum post.  Would you like me to leave it for you?  It would indeed help when you report a forum post, but I can also make the "Notify Mod" button include the post ID and I can then hide the message ID from everyone not a mod                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I think it would be a good idea to include it in the "Notify Mod" button.     It would make checking posts easier.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok remind me when i get home  Thumbs Up  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

i concur with Kaz anything that helps my brain is always good lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yes Matt, hide it from non moderators, or you will be forever answering the question 'why the numbers?' it would indeed help the moderators.   See? not all mistakes are bad. Big smile    You may like to delete/hide this thread after the numbers have gone?     BTW Matt, when you have a minute would you please add a 'notify mod' button to YOUR profile? lol that photo is deffo not allowed.                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha you like how i removed the button from my profile?  Same goes for all my posts - mods can't touch them.   :-P  Nurrrr  nurrr                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

No button eh ........................ google search re hacking is due me thinks lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I thought it was a new sort of bingo game, only needed 36789546321 for a full house :-))                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption