Stop smoking here…

21 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2011 10:51:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For a bit of moral support if you want to quit all you’ve got to do is obviously log in and on this thread just type in “none,” as in you’ve had none, no smokes today, or, only the one, only a few, or whatever you like!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's magicccc ( in a paul daniels tone)                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I give up in between each smoke, LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

Oops went on twice...edit, LOL... good idea re moral support                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’ve lost count and its time for another I think!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

Hmm... think I'll make a coffee and we all know that coffee and nicotine go hand in hand, LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I reckon this could really work, ronaldo (don't smoke meself tho)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just like me to see this at the end of the day, when I've been puffing all day Wink Great idea Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
securitybob's Profile
securitybob

In: Kettering

8....I think....not really trying to quit tho...did it for 8 months once...made me hate the world more than normal :-P                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I packed in smoking in 1989 not had one since anybody who really wishes to stop can                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Well I would stop smoking but I'm not a quitterWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've really gotta quit those damn Pirelli's are getting way to expensive... to keep leaving most of the tread on the tarmac LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JP's right, if you want to stop you can, I stopped back in February this year after 2 consecutive smokes made me feel like was going to puke up and pass out, now it might be coincidence that there was some 24 hour flu knocking about but I got it into my head that it was the fags and stopped dead, no patches, no gum, no fancy gizmo's, and strangely no cravings.
Not had one since, and it doesnt bother me being around people who do smoke so Im not one of those reformed smoker nazis who tries to make smokers feel guilty about enjoying a cig'                                                                                                                                                                              
Falcon46's Profile
Falcon46

In: Westbury

I’ve managed to avoid any all day. But then I haven’t had one in 46 years.

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

nice general chat topic, thanks.   I'm very anti-smoking so really hope BM can help a few folks stop.   Come on guys, get your names down to give up and let's see if you can do it.   Good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’ve had only 8 today.

oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now

does catching fire yourself count?   am definatly for that! (done a little bit of that)   but non today!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gave up at age of 16 then started again after 20yrs but now can take it or leave it go days with out one then just might have the one so guess im a social smoker but hate the smell of it too Wacko

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

8 today.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

bump

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1250 seconds. There are 2177 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption