Chat room debris

50 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2011 20:15:03 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sshh, feisty - my 'huge packet' is summat I don't brag aboutEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL I was just about to log off then saw Alice's thread. Thanks for the laughs.   Any 'blonde' wigs left in the chat room must be returned in a clean state or I aint knitting any more Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

are you SURE there were no plots found Confused

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Glad I managed to amuse a few of you whilst I was absent LOL

If anyone finds a few lost night's sleep, please return asap Sleepy

PS Baby here,at last Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Read all about it...   'Baby found in corner of BM chat room'   Read all about it...       Police are questioning a mega pie-maker from York.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Would have been a damn sight easier if it had been XKLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I lost my raccoon if you find him, his name is Eric :)                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

found the wipe wayhayWink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm raccoon is sooo tasty LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Markie... errrrr... that wasn't racoon... it was the rat that was found at the rally  Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Eric !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

there were rats at the rally                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

PMSL Nice one Alice Thumbs Up   Oh- Spesh says - If you find a crayon with a soggy end - it's his, he's been saving it for a rainy day Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL BJ..... He told me to tell you he said, 'Bye Mum, i love you' before i stuck him in the microwave.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

@hfg.......there were too many soggy ends in there to sort out!! Must be where all you guys slope off to on a wet weekend LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well? Alice.... what's the gender and name of the little newcomer, or have you forgotten already?  lol   'Congratulations!' Alice and mother of the baby and 'welcome to the world' little un Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Erm think I maybe somewhat responsible for the state of the naughty corner, as I seem to spend a lot of time there......my bad Ermm ermm sorry. will try n be good, dont know how long that will last for though! have lost many a plot in there so if you find any.....thanks!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well? Alice.... what's the gender and name of the little newcomer, or have you forgotten already?  lol   'Congratulations!' Alice and parents of the baby and 'welcome to the world' little un Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

PM sent, Sandi !! Sorry xx

@lf.....there are that many lost plots in there that I'm thinking of starting an allotment society LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

The naughty corner is probably being dominated by XK with all the slaps he seems to get, he has prob even got his own 'PLOT' and camped on it by know.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1169 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption