Chat room debris

50 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2011 20:15:03 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Very quiet in chat this weekend so had a good chance to tidy around last night.....sharpened crayons, plumped up cushions etc etc.

Horrified at the state of the naughty corner Shocked Some of you must have been in there quite some time and lots of "stuff" Wink just dumped and left.

Here's the list of lost and founds so far...feel free to add to list if you spot anything next time you're in:

* pair of star-shaped glasses ....BJ's ??
* rattle thrown out of pram....shadowfax ??
*missing links...oops, sorry...it's just a photo of XK !!
*loaf short of a slice.....???...could be anyone's !!

(no insults intended in the making of this thread !)                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Loaf short of a slice is mine.... And lol Alice! Come and work a late shift with me-guaranteed mayhem and lots of shit to clean quite literally LOL

I could actually be the missing link too....

Keep smiling hunny they'll all be back before we know it lol
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Hee hee...you did actually go through my mind, mizzi, when I wrote that partLOL...but then I soon realised there were quite a few more it could apply to LOL  Keep dishing out those pills, hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

sorry = i shoved bj`s ice cream under the stairs whan she wasn`t looking                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Yuck...I wasn't gonna mention the several "sticky" puddles I found LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ive lost my marbles... If anyone finds them can you let me know Wacko

Thank you Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Did you find any plots Alice?   I think a few people have claimed to have lost theirs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Yeah...was hoping mine would turn up bl, but no luck :<

@debs..reckon someones nicked them,hun. You'll never get them back nowLOL

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Beware: - this post may contain flashing lights, sex or violence’s but no animals were harmed will I was making an opinion it is only my opinion and no one else’s and is not here to insult or harm anyone in anyway
Err I forget what I was going to put now

Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

@ kaykat
did you leave yer words back in the naughty corner???

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

mm think i left my one bran cell there stroggy Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

thought you had two kaycat

just that they weren't talking to each other LOL

(takes a BIG step back to avoid the slap Dead)

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

lmao
if i had  a brain id still be a half wit
and as for slaps i only do that if u ask realy niceley
that reaminds me alice did u find a  wipe hunny black one with knots in the end ????? its mine

marylou's Profile
marylou

In: Folkestone

Hi every one 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi marylou,   I'm afraid you're in the wrong forum, hun. You want to be in the 'Newbies Forum' "New members say 'Hi' here " thread.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alice are you sure you didn't find Old Red in that corner? I was sure I left him there asleep Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

The burning Q tho Alice .. 

How did you clean the windows??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

with a long hose and fast hand movments,  i bet  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

If anyone finds any maltesers, then they are mine LOL

(even tho XK gave me a huge packet at the Kiss Rally Embarrassed )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll say Hi to you marylou, hope that you enjoy yourself on here Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 646 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption