Crime and punishment

13 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2011 22:25:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/8965215.Drink_drive_kil...er_jailed/

. . . Don't like this story? . . Your chance to do something about it . . . 

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-waynes-drink-driv...om-prison/

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

signed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its an awful thing but i still dont think any of these petitions make a blind bit of difference. this woman should be banned for life. women and things with motors in them dont mix. wayne's family should sue the tits of her. maybe then no one will insure her. thats the way to get her off the road cos the law wont.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The drunk woman ploughed into the back of a biker on a motorway, and then legged it. He died at the scene. She got 6 years (out in 3). Now she is applying for early release, after serving only 6 months.   Petition signed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Busafeller rather sexist opinion !!!!!   Do not tar all of us with the same broad sweeping brush ....Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I've signed too. The notion that what she did and her response afterwards can be attoned by a mere 6 months is disgusting and shows how dysfunctional uk society  has become   What is also offensive is busafella's comment. It isn't helpful and all it does is demonstrate busafellas lack of awareness of reality and ignorance.                                                                                                                                                                               
shaggy101's Profile
shaggy101

In: southampton

i knew Wayne as we drink in the Hobbit, and look after the eelctrics etc, he was a great bloke and its such a loss to us, even now.   she should serve her full term with no `get out clause`   signed and sent   Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

Signed and commented. A stupid, irresponsible piece of madness cost a young man his life. Wayne deserved better then and now.                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

You dont wanna know what i think should be done frankly. Manslaughter is way to lenient IMO, it should be first degree murder, cause if drink an drive you know you can easily kill someone and must have that intention if you do it.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't think anyone that drinks and drives intends to kill people although by doing so there is a likelihood you may. Just like i think that not everybody that goes out for a drink and ends up drinking more than they ought intends to get behind a wheel but then we all know how dumb we can be when we have had too many.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Signed, on behalf of Wayne, his family and friends and any other families affected by similar mindless acts. Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Markie, knowing that you may kill someone and then doing it anyway is intent.   And it is easy enough to get a taxi, walk or have a designated driver, removing the risk of you driving by leaving your keys at home                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep i know pots, i am not condoning what has happened by any stretch of the imagination, i am just saying that when someone gets drunk, they do stuff they would never normally do or intend to do. A copper might say that drinking anything at all when driving is dangerous and science has proven that reaction times are reduced when small levels of alcohol are consumed so i wonder how many of us have driven when we have had a drink?If you haven't ever, well done, i can't personally say i haven't, and as an almost teetotaller now i am ashamed to say i have, i could have killed someone when i was young and reckless and thank God i didn't!But it would never have entered my mind when getting drunk and then intending to drive that i might.Before you prejudge me i was only 24 and young and foolish, i did a lot of stupid stuff i am ashamed of now, who hasn't?Again, i am not condoning what this woman did, and the loss is always a tragic loss which should never have happened.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5942 seconds. There are 2085 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption