German Fling 2012

712 Posts | Latest reply on 20/07/2012 12:42:36 by madscots | Go to original / last post
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pics uploaded Guys (get tagging) What a fantastic week with some slightly insane peeps, some very insane peeps & some very greedy buggers (nom nom Wink yes you know who you areLOL) Chris 10/10 for the trip was Censored brill & defo want to do it all again, what a great crowd & we have some ace memories Thumbs Up if any of you are up this way give us a shout, kettle is always on! Lookin forward to meeting up with you all again soon, rite off to Jimmy's  now to get this little Censored  removed!....take care all Hug & xxx (for the girls) Handshake for the lads LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Nice pictures. looks like a good time was had by allThumbs Up

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Some really good pics showing the other BM'ers what they missed, cheers again folks Embarrassed

See what next April brings Thumbs Up

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Great planking pics at the Mohne Dam LOL

Im still LOLLOLLOL

Missing everyone already Cry We had such a great time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
johnpurse's Profile
johnpurse

In: Perranporth Corn

Noddy, what are those fresh rubber bits showing on your last photo?

I cant find any of those on my bike! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRSue's Profile
VFRSue

In: West Sussex

Still feeling the love from you guys.....group hug!! Hug LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hug LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

John.....not sure the tyre wud have have lasted more than 6 laps at that rate but what a rush that was!....how's the leg now m8?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sue Hug I'm finished with your nail file Evil Smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Some great pics going up

Noddy I seen John with a Brillo pad taking his strips off the KTM as I never seen him go round the ring although he said he had LOL

Sue don't mind the hugs just stop winking all the time lol

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My baby is in for her 40k service... Just had a call from Bournemouth Kawasaki saying I had worn the brake pads down to the metal and I also need a new rear disc.... oops... LOL 
I must have done that on the ring LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My baby is in for her 40k service... Just had a call from Bournemouth Kawasaki saying I had worn the brake pads down to the metal and I also need a new rear disc.... oops... LOL 
I must have done that on the ring LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Debs seems to me sumone didnt check bike over thoroughly b4 a long trip.......tutBig smile  brake pads last nearly forever on the rear.....wasnt it in Bournemouth Kawasaki days b4 U left?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yes it was Andy, but I didnt ask them to check it over... Maybe that was my mistake.. 

Well we live and learn... Kawasaki did say that they were the originals on the rear end and had done well to last as long as they had...                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRSue's Profile
VFRSue

In: West Sussex

Hug and big thank you's to you Crimmy....you and your humour were a real treat!! lol We have a really WKD side between us lol All in the best possible taste of course!!  Evil Smile LOL Will be great to catch up again!!   Chris....I think you gave me tourettes or a nervous twitch!! LOL All that adrenaline went straight to my eye haha I went to sleep every night seeing twisty bends! Wink Roll on the next time Thumbs Up   Debs...LOL you crack me up!! Think you did the brake pads just slowing down from your little blasts!! LOL You moonied any Germans lately?? Clap   And the memories just keep flooding in.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
johnpurse's Profile
johnpurse

In: Perranporth Corn

Leg all good thanksThumbs Up

Hey Chris, you would not have seen me through the cloud of dirt as you trailed behind me Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Have I mooned any Germans lately? Shocked I dont know what you mean! Cool Im a good girl Thumbs Up LOL

Sue, Maybe the pads were worn out before I hit the track.... LOL

Anyone else going to wenders weekend in Snowdonia besides me and diesel bernie? LOL (had to get that in) LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
berniepan's Profile
berniepan

In: stourbridge

debs you in the bunkhouse or doing another runner lol

KatyaGT's Profile
KatyaGT

In: Brighton

Great trip.  Thoroughly supportive group... many thanks to you all.  One of those holidays where I cried and laughed but mostly smiled and laughed a lot.  You were all brilliant.  Oh.. and the weather wasn't bad, only one thunderstorm in Germany and that didn't stop us.  Roads were brill.  Accomodation and friendliness of hosts was superb.  Chris - brilliant job.  Couldn't have asked for better.  Would be very happy to join any trip you organise in future  :-).  And hope to meet everyone again one day....   xxx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Im in the bunkhouse Bernie, and I wont be doing a runner this time Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 442 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption