New Guy say Hello.

15 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2011 12:46:47 by midwife2b | Go to original / last post
skippy's Profile
skippy

In: Blackwood
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone (now I'm a full member) Its Skippy saying Hello, my rides are Gixer-R-750, and for longer runs a yam –XVS-1300- Cruiser, hope to meet some of you at some time.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello Skippy welcome to BM,have fun getting to know us all and look out on the events page forums for all thats happening on here.

sal x

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

HIYA SKIPPY

Welcome to the Madhouse ,Dive in & Enjoy all that BM offers. You'll love it!!.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome mate to the great forum and hope to see you on some ride outs too..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

hi and welcome to BM basically mental , jup in with your boots on and yep if yu can get there the KISS rall is ths weekend, ticket only so think fast lol

If you have any queries or question then PROD A MOD , you'll find a list of them under site staff at the bottom of the page :)

Keep grinning and winning

BJ xx                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Skippy throw yourself into it and have fun                                                                                                                                                                              
dette's Profile
dette

In: truro , cornwall

Finally plucked up the courage after a few crazy days on here to finally say hi! Big smile

who knew you would all be so friendly! Hug

awesome to chat briefly with so many of you already! Embarrassed

im a paid up member now so providing you dont all scare me off, i'll be chuft to chat to you all soon! Thumbs Up

have a great day ya'll! ?   Star

bkr's Profile
bkr

Hi Dette Handshake
A big welcome to the BM madhouse you'll love it in here the the waters always ready for you to dive in and ENJOYHug

hope you get your pilly seat for 11/9 ride outThumbs Up

dette's Profile
dette

In: truro , cornwall

Thanks dude!! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You have 1.25hrs to book yout ticket to KissSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
skippy's Profile
skippy

In: Blackwood

Hi Slly,Clinton,Kaycat, Brummie Jackie, IanT1966. Thank's for the welcome one and all X    And A Big Hello to Dette X                                                                                                                                                                             
midwife2b's Profile
midwife2b

In: Dudley

well I'm a newby but went to KISS rally..and what a way to start..absolutely fab!!   Thanks to one n all for making me feel so welcome..   next job..get me a bike to get me back riding..been a long time but bugs got me again after the weekend I just had!   Look forward to the next event and meeting a lot more of you wonderful guys...Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

HI Midwife2b

Welcome to the madhouse world of BM ,Enjoy Thumbs UpHandshake

midwife2b's Profile
midwife2b

In: Dudley

Thanks for that
and I fully intend to enjoy myself to the max!! Love this site n all it provides..got so much more to discover though just finding my way around it!! Jules x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 757 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption