Celeb privacy

8 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2011 19:19:59 by potnoodles | Go to original / last post
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A programme has just started about how much privacy do celebs deserve.  I think this question is completely pointless as celebs (no matter how pointless they maybe) are people and deserve just as much right to privacy as anyone else.

The whole phone hacking thing created this big hoohaa.... Oh my god, how aweful. How much lower can they go? and so on, but the public practically encourages it.

Personally, I think, if a celeb is at home then they should be safe from the public.  What they say on their private phone is their business.  Once they start putting it on public sites and misbehaving in public - that is an entirely different matter.

So what do you guys think?                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I always say if you poke your head above the parapet then be prepared to be shot at. So if you want to engage in the celebrity life style then don't start complaining when people start paying attention to what you do!!! Having said that all the phone hacking was a step too far
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

Of course, this is the only way some celebs stay in the public view.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I agree that the phone hacking was definitely a step too far and not just for celebs, some vuolnerable people were affected. However, that said, my problem with some celebs and the privacy the "desire" is that they want to switch it on and off, one minute they are looking for the attention and courting the press and the next they are wanting to keep a "low profile" they can't have it both ways.
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

I agree Only wanting staged/good publicity                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Protecting celebs my foot . privacy laws being brought in under the guise of protecting our poor vulnerable celebs but being used as a screen for politicians to hide behind .                                                                                                                                                                              
caitlien's Profile
caitlien

In: windsor

whats a celeb have no knowledge of what or who they are that sounds like to me that i dont give **** and that would be right lol
   cait                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

The phone scandal was a step to far. However imo celebs deserve all the attention they get - good or bad - they chose the lifestyle and reap the rewards so they should stop whining about it. Evil Smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 835 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption