blast from the past!

15 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2011 10:47:18 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just scanned back to the first forum topics from when bikermatch started and when i first joined,and decided to send nods to my old friends,those that i first met...wonder if they will remember me? i used to be known as 'witchiest'. i joined when my little boy,known as smiley,was a month old,he starts school this year!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Well if your looking up old mate hope you coming to the rally next week there may be a few there and a few new faces to meet up with                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i would love to come to the rally,unfortunately my older kids are not quite old enough to babysit the younger 2 overnight yet.are people allowed just to come for the day?                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hey Jen.. some of us are still here .. lol    I remember Smiley in his pushchair at Matlock Bath.. certainly lives up to his name Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

he still does karey,but he is also very cheeky now too! xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'm still here too Big smile  can't believe Smiley starts school next week  xxxxx
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Madmum - i am pretty sure you can go for the day if you so desire (as no one bothered to answer you) and dont think there is a charge as your not camping etc. Think its pointed out on the event thread (brain dead cant remember where I read it). Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

From the KISS thread:-   Visitors welcome for the day but there will be no camping or entrance to the bar/entertainment without a ticket.                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

did it not say somewhere can enter bar but no discount?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Again from the KISS thread, jpharley:-   You can get food from the catering van or the pub as that is open to all but you wont get any discount at the pub or have use of the venue bar except toilets.                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

ty WXYZ                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yw pottyoneSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Some get pulled back in here kicking and screaming lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Madmum PM sent thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

thank you all of you,just gotta get someone to bring me now! Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1009 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption