Matlock Bath

13 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2011 18:05:18 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Any one going to meet me there to day Monday be there about 2ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Awww  only just seen this ..else I would've gone Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Bill your leaving hul at 13.15 and trying to meet up about 14.00 in matlock? me officer speeding? I think your mistaken it was that big boy over there in blue leathers that did it  his name is clinton I think                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Ah JP, you are assuming that Bill is at home.!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bill has just been on the Friskney weekend. And we all know why he wants to go to Matlock Bath...Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

frisky weekend ha ha                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

8 of us were on way here from Friskney camping weeking will be at Squires later on                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Was hoping someone might post a lil local meet today!  Despite riding yesterday though my battery is completely FLAT.  If I can get it going I might pop up later, might bring son on back with me....  righto, off to order new battery                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Were are you JP shall I se you here or Squires                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Bill .. what time will you be at Squires?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

sorry Kaz missed your message but still enjoyed myself despite the somewhat slow service in the cafe and that was after i repaired the toilet door and they still wouldn't give me a discount, did have a lovey lady though to help me eat my chips   

honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Bill i'm gutted ! we didn't see your post yesterday Unhappy We decided , after checkin with Alice, to head to Squires from Joes place ( 10 minutes from Matlock ) cus the weather was crap in Derbyshire Thumbs Down We must have passed you on the way LOL Was good to meet up with Tim and Alice and the weather was still crap when we got back to Matlock . Hope to catch up another time Big smile.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

sorry HB should of put it on a bit sooner my mistake yes we must of past when i was going from Matlock to Squires                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption