Squires

62 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2011 22:49:10 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thing about rivvi is that it raises the biker profile to the ordinary joe whereas squires is more "exclusive"

both have their merits tho

Beer

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oy Noodles...I'm very fussy who I give my pie to Wink

Behave yourselves now, Stroggy's trying to be serious Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

@ alice not too serious but you obviously get what i'm driving at LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hmm, not sure which camp i'm placed in here, brought up in keighley, west yorks (yes, i know...) but lived in colne since i was twenty.
Yankashire??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think its great that a lot of locations around the country have biker friendly meets/cafe etc and they are what they are,,,ive been to both rivvy and squires and think they are both good venues,,,if they were matched the same then we would get bored too easy,,,,,somewhere for a brew,,a bite to eat,,,and good company ,,which is obvious as bikers are allways friendly to anyone..and how lucky are some of you that you can fit both in on a days ride out !!!!think rivvy has a better food selection though !!!!!which is why its popular with general public as well !!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl @ kwakarider - yankashire!!! think that applies to much of the adult male population, wherever they were born!!!xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And female if were being honest lol!

firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

rivington barn is the best ..................lol         the foods a lot better than squires especially the curry and chips Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ FBJ squires do great egg chips and beans though   @ kwakarider - thats probably just me!!! haha                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

rivi barn do  a darn good pudding ,chips ,  peas and gravy though

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

foods rubish at squires but rivr too far away so im stuck wi seaways OMG ! Dead                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@Pots now look what you have startedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Seaways bake amazing date slices :>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alice bakes MEGA Meat Pies. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Hmmm...if I don't make KISS this weekend, reckon I will have to have an autumn pie-fest at mine sometime soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Either way. I'm in!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do I get the horn again Alice??                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

LOL....only if you let me squeeze your bum again !!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's a done deal as far as I'm concerned so you better not back out now!!!!!!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 855 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption