Hi all, I'm new!

40 Posts | Latest reply on 15/11/2011 13:49:50 by angelcake71 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All...   My names Ethen, And i ride a "fiddled" with Yamaha XJR 1300 (Was very happy the other week when i had it dyno'd and it put out 121.5 BHP to the back wheel! At a good old 85.4 ft/lbs of TORQUE!)   Anyway im new to the forum..interested in meeting all you guys/gals!   All the best!   Ethen                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Ethen,

Welcome aboard, enjoy the site, may catch up sometime. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

welcome ethan, hope you get to meet lots of peopleBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Ethan   Welcome to BM Hug   Take a look round the forums and events and see what you can get along to. There's the first BM rally the K.I.S.S. rally in September.. it's gonna be great!   Nice bike.. look out for Highwayman (Pete) on here, he has an XJR1300 with NOS on .. and it goes like stink!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for all the replys guys! feeling very welcome! :P                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome to the mad house mate it all good fun on here as you will soon find out                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi xjrethan,Dive into bm, Bikers madhouse you'll love itHandshakeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

welcome ethan see you at one of the meets, get stuck in see events page and choose your pref, all great folks and love to meet new peps so get your name down on some
bc Wink

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

As said welcome to the site see you about hope you can make the rally just follow the link on the events page if your have any problems pm boss mom and she will help as best she can                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Ethen, welcome to the mad house, have fun and just get stuckin don't be shy its not allowed lol
Ian

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi Ethan welcome to the site, hope to see you at our rally next week.   Oh and please in future don't put your forum topic subjects ALL IN CAPS.   Thanks Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BUT YOU DIDNT DELETE HIS MATT  - WERE MY CAPITALS LOUDER OR JUST MORE AGGRESSIVE??!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

he has all his letters in the right order man d                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i thought mine were, but cant check CAUSE ITS BEEN DELETED!!!! lol dont you start with the Man D!! i may get codpiece for KISS a la cameo!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Coming from a woman they probably sounded a bit more naggy .                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now i'm sure you know me better than think i would rise to that limp bait!! plus, my name is MAN-D for a reason!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dammit foiled again . I shall cast my line elsewhere ))                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dont foget  your limp bait!!                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Hii ethan and welcome to the nuthouse which is BM - great fun really !!
  Mandi I dont think anyone will be KISSing your codpiece !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks agian guys for all the welcomes...im sorry i dont post much lol im just enjoying looking at all the bikes you lot own :) and what is this mandi lady going on about? lol im lost?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption