What Made You Curse and Swear Today!

32 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2011 22:56:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I got really really Pi**ed off today and I'm still swearing and cursing about it, so much so that my Halo has fallen off and smashed to pieces.......... Stupid, idiotic, inconsiderate, f**king, a**hole Tractor drivers, grrrrrrr, why pull out, when ya know you're going to do 10 mph and cover road in your sh*t, in front of someone doing a "normal" speed, and giving them seconds to react to your stupidity, (or dont give a sh*t attitude)!!!!!!!!!!!!!   What made you say a few extra chosen hard words today??????                                                                                                                                                                                 
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

You have a halo Wenders???  ... hmmmmm LOL 

wenders's Profile
wenders

Lol, i did but it broke Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Years Ago!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

BBZ go to the naughty step!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

My visor coming off at 50mph on the way to work at 4am                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Everything, i've got tourettesLOL

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

F***ing Biatch of a Boss (ex Boss)  laying me off!       Just when I thought I was getting my feet back on the ground, some orange-coloured-barbie doll  lookalike  F**ks it up again !!   Thanks Biatch!! CensoredCensoredCensoredAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Kaz chill hun its all good experiance and you will find another job                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

jp rite
hugs xxxxxx
ill hold your coat if u want to get her xx

xv1700's Profile
xv1700

In: denton

my boss                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My ex 

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Realising I'm a bloody MUG... Lol

Bloody doctors...oh not done that before can u show me??? Fell for it and actually felt sorry for the new FY1 until he put his arm around me and said awwww thanks for that nursey and sodding winked!!! Hmmmfffffffff tosser but VERY cute tosser for a change coz eye candy has finally landed on the ward LOL
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh where do we start, theres seems to be an ever increasing amount of things that p*** me off,   Twot in cars/vans/lorries that are quite happy to sit in the inside lane at 40mph, (i've watched em) behind something right up untill the moment i want to get past them then they pull out right infront of me at drive at 1/2 a mile an hour more than the thing they want to get past, F........ morons   Like the dickhead in a chavved up Impreza yesterday morning, in a 60 limit, who then gave me daggers when i dared to flash my full beam at him, like it was my fault he couldn't drive in a straight line at more than 35mph, why buy a car like than and drive at 35mph, FFS !!!! Arrgghhh Angry Angry   Ditherers on junctions or roundabout, who can't decide if it's safe to pull out even though theres nothing coming for miles, then at the last minute pull out right infront of another vehicle, Angry   Mostly it's other road users, these days it seems Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Dex's Profile
Dex

In: Ashtead

Compared to losing your job, or near losing your life, or your ex, getting pi$$ed off with partly dismantling and then mostly reassembling a complicated Honda Pan European fairing to replace a broken electric screen mechanism seems a bit tame. What I can say is I have not complimentary about Honda engineering yesterday or this morning!
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

My distinct lack of brain cells and decorating skills!!!  Angry  wasting a fine sunny day on this crap! and i might as well throw in to the mix whilst i'm on a mission - an ignorant lazy tosser!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that really you writing that Chick?? That doesn't sound like the you that we know, usually so quiet and reserved, shows how we can all be pushed to the limit. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

@bbz yes tis I - thanx for the hug Smile me and bathroom wall are having serious words right now in fact we're taking a break for 5 before we say or do something we regret!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"me and bathroom wall are having serious words right now"

Now that sounds like a very weird Shirley Valentine moment to me. (but I suppose you're too young to know what I mean).

XX                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Chick you can talk to my bathroom wall as well cause I cant get any sense out of it and it sure needs decorating !!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption