Lacuna Coil UK tour

2 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2011 19:19:22 by bobbyfrankenstein | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.lacunacoil.it/ Bit of a pleasant suprise to find out LC are touring towards the end of the year if anyone wanted a heads up..   Another rock band I only really heard of after playing Rock Band on my PS3 (and then getting into the drums)                                                                                                                                                                                 
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I gonna go see them in Sheffield, and either Stoke or Manchester. Seen them before, great band! If like them checkout Leaves Eyes, they are touring in October, with a very good support band, Vision of Atlantis!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1099 seconds. There are 779 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption