bbq at ours.

258 Posts | Latest reply on 20/09/2011 18:25:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Ok all, lets get here in one piece. safe riding/driving all of you coming today or tomorrow. Gaz and Amanda xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pi**ed off I cant make it mate, but with this digital switchover thingy next week ive got customers having panic attacks about not being able to watch eastenders. So got to earn the dosh while i can . . . I mean, got to help them all out!! Have a great weekend!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

Pots has arrived and if he can find ours then anyone can!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

Slidy you will be surely missed mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah but pots set olff for yours last night!!!! lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

I think Mandy needs a slap!!! Evil Smile     You dont want to know how long it took me to get here!! and I did leeave saturday morning in the end !!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Most of us are here and what a Saturday night at Gaz&Amanda's
Looking forward to meeting the rest who are on there way today for the BBQ.
Mav.                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

@ Gaz and Amanda . . . .  . well what a brilliant turn out!! Smile 
Great to see everyone . . . . thank you both for a great BBQ Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HugJust got home after a brill weekend sorry we had to leave early but had to pick up Minny Pilly. We both enjoyed yours and every ones company and had a ball. Thanks also for the great food and sleep over you are both stars. See you both next week down at Kiss. Take care until then. Mav&Posh.Handshake @ Kwack72 Sorry you could not make it you were missed by all Take care and get well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Glad to hear you had a great time. I'm very envious cos would have been nice to see you all, and was hoping to maybe call in on way back home but been working in Hastings and only just got back & I'm pooped so was probably a bit ambitious See yoos all next weekend though xxx Party                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Gaz & Amanda,   great turn out for your first event, thanks Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

After u lot trashed the place, do u think there will be another?!! Ermm        Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks very much Gaz and Amanda for your hospitality, it was a lovely day. Thanks for all the hard work you put in.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Thanks both of you for an excellent afternoon. The weather god smiled on usClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks very much for a brill day, shame i missed the frolics of the night before lol, but bbz and blackberry's food fight more than made up for it lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Angela has asked me to pass on her thanks and you were really nice to go to so much trouble.... she cannot post on here.  Glad you all had a nice time                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Thanks Gaz and Amanda for a great day (and sunshine) - my not eating has no reflection on your cooking by the way

I nearly didn't turn up today what with one thing and another but knowing I'd be meeting up with some good friends I'm glad I did. I know I'm waffling but you guys have helped me through a really tough day so thank you for being who you are x                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Gaz & Amanda Thanks for a great weekend, you and your family put so much effort into it and you even made the sun-shine for us!!!!!!!!. Hope we didn't make to much mess! See ye next week at kissBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Gaz & Amanda (and the Kids),

Great weekend, great hospitality. Good to see some more new faces as well as old ones.

When is the next one???                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hee hee...just looked at some of the pics LOL Looked like a good time had by all :>> Good luck with the clearing up you two Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption