Convoy To KISS 2011

114 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2011 20:20:42 by Stroggyman | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Folks, Still looking at planning a group ride down to KISS 2011, If you are interested let me know and i will attempt to put together a cunning plan.   Info i would need is your location (Postcode) and your expected time of departure for the rally.   Please can we try to keep this on track !!!!!   Mick                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mind me fruit pudding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

get your info down if you are heading down to the rally and would like to be inculded

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one Celtic hope you get a convoy going :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No interest as yet, cut of date for planning will be Friday 2nd September.  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

I will be setting off around 3.30pm on the friday running on to j23 m6. dont know wich way your all planning on running down from scotland? gaz and amanda                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

you beat me to this one Celtic i was thinking of doing the same for the merseysiders going on here but hoping to go the scenic route i.e. non motorway it does all depend on timing as some peeps will be working on the day ( i'm not as i've booked the time off!!) be brilliant if we could get a few regional ride ins to meet at some point to ride in en mass
I was thinking of asking Matt for permission to reproduce the BM logo to display in the screen on the bike to let those i've not met yet recognise me when meeting at any point on the route taken ( a flag would be an even better idea tho!!)
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stroggy thats a great idea and i'm sure the Boss Man wont mind :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Don't understand this come get your name down group ride down better than plodding along on your own you never know you may need help                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

maybe the thread name is putting peeps off from reading it and maybe we should start a ride in thread instead???? open to suggestion obviously

@BJ if the boss man doesnt mind us using the image it could be a good idea for more peeps to do the same thing for meeting points??
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

What a good idea Thumbs Up  but sorry am going down on the thur.........just to annoy jp LOL   jackie fruit pud will be with me Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Stroggyman, I'm off the Friday too. Planning to head down the A483/A458/A442, leaving mid-morning. Happy to meet up somewhere if the route/time suits, Should take 2-3 hours depending on stop(s).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Might be a great idea to ride in en mass,   not for us poor souls dealing with registration when you get there lol!  I'm sure we'll cope though, and would be nice to see a group coming in together.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My thoughts, in outline are to head South on the Thursday picking up riders as we go then meet at some generous persons abode/garden and spend the night. Continue on to Rally in the morning picking up more riders as we go. So no rush on the Friday and can arrive fresh and ready to PARTY!!!!!!!Beer Any thoughts????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@BJ how much Fruit Pudding can one woman handle lol ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

get back to you on that one desres i think we might need another thread for the northwesters to actually look at lolLOL see if i get any interest /timings that coincide                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

When this was mentioned before there was alot of interest so if you would like to ride down as a group can you put your name down so the man can set out a route anybody who cant leave till the friday could maybe catch up on route for a group ride in if we can get a rough time of arival there will be a good photo opp for the site and your own albums
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

good idea JP

heading down on the friday from Liverpool Celtic if thats near your route down (M6 ??)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for the name change Matt, Just gonna Bump.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption