Hello All

20 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2011 15:12:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Everyone,

looking to expand my circle of mates/friends etc and thought this site would be perfect.

Hoping to meet new bods for rides outs, rallies and the like and I'm ooking forward to hearing from you all soon

Rik                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hiya there are a few of us going to squires rock and bike this weekend so if your free get your self along would be good to see you there jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi DaytonaDude,   Welcome aboard, I'll second what jp said, get yourself along theres nothing like an even to meet plenty of bm'ers. Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome just jumpin with both feet and enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At the Bulldog this weekend and hoping to meet up with a few there Thumbs Up  You get one life and I intend to live every second of it Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hiya DD and welcome to BM (basically mental) mind leave the purple crayons alone cos i like them lol   Good to see that your jumpin in with both feet and mind get your ticket for the Bm KISS Rally in Sept its def 1 not to miss :)   If you have any problems Prod a Mod, you'll find a list of them under staff at the bottom of the page :)   BJ xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi D/Dude, Welcome to the mad house dive in and enjoy yourself !

Watch out for BJ ,Jackie's a "rum un"all your crayons go missing.Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm safe - I'm not allowed crayons!  I have to imagine my doodles!                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi fella, welcome to the mad house lump straight in and immerse yourself in it                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Rik   Welcome fellow TykeThumbs Up   Squires is my 2nd home so if you're about give me a shoutSmile   Also hope to see you at the K.I.S.S. rally.   Imagining doodles............now thats amaaaazinnnng!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

It was the voice whispered in my ear that threw me.. "Anne.. Come..." in a soft European accent... I turned to see over six foot of manly doctor lushness and blushed to the roots of my hair... Following with beating heart and weak knees I knew that this Adonis would hurt me.. I didn't care... Sadly thoughts of unbridled passion went out of the window when I threw up all over his shoes!!! That's me... in a nutshell... Living a bit of a Bridgett Jones life at the moment.. many far far funnier things "manage to happen" all the time...                                                                                                                                                                                    
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi rockchickeelicious welcome to the madhouse HandshakeHug dive in and enjoyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Bless ya!  Started my own off now too... just worked out how!  Thank you for the welcome.. wickedly lush :D                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Hi Rockchick, welcome to BM Handshake       Take a look at the events board....theres lots going on and always a great way to hook up with other Bm'ers. Most of all, welcome and enjoy the site Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Awwww.. thankyou Bandit lover.. loving that costume!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi rockchickeelicious,

Welcome aboard the skylark, we're a good crew, even if we are mad and we don't bite unless it's specifically requested. Handshake

lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Hey DaytonaDude I think us Tykes should stick together, let us know if you're having a ride over to Squires sometime  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Cheers BB... I do like bites.. but the vampire kind... sadly have an addiction to True Blood... like a teenage kid when the music starts but oh man.. it's wickedly lush!!  ok.. will get off my soapbox.. thank you for the welcome... everyone so far has been really rather fab! :)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello Rik welcome on board have fun getting to know us all,as like others have said plenty of events to meet new folk.

sal x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just an honorary Tyke - from Wales originally Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 694 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption