Squires camping

77 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2011 09:27:08 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

how on earth will Bill cope without being able to take 4lbs of cheese with him ??? he'll get withdrawals !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

think i might just be able to get it in Jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stick it in your socks Bill.....no one will tell the difference Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i'll getthe crumble and custard in some how Mr Bill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

do you mean the socks i had at Barmouth Trish
i can get the custard Jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill i will def get the crumble in and may have to leave the custard to you but will don my best ninja outfit just in case lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

that sorted then, we all go in camouflage and and no one will see us

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have now decided to come to the camping weekend LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

yeah go debs be good to see u again :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are we all meeting up somewhere before heading in?
I will be coming up with pots if he finishes early enough.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

yayyyy nice one Debs! be good to see you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thas a long ride. RespectThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Baz and i will be arriving later Friday keep a place for us and paul cant wait , see you all soon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Think Mr Bill has a job on his hands saving that many spaces lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mandy's putting our tent up friday afternoon, so no need to save me a space right next to yours this time bj!
Well, unless you have cake of course lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ooooo Mr Bill mind save a space for me and the naughty one next to each other :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oooooh that means cake!!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and turkish delight dairy milk lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i'm not sharig THAT with anyone!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

You won`t want to hear them at it all night will you Jackie ? Mind you , it might spring ken into life ?? hehe                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption