Squires camping

77 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2011 09:27:08 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hi folks does anyone know if your allowed to take food and drink to the campsite this weekend.  Its a bit confusing as it says no food or drink to be taken on site.  does this mean the camp site or squires site Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

The rally is run by the slaves and it's them who say no food & drink to be taken in...they mean none at all and they will be on the gate. If they bother to look & find it they'll confiscate it. The aim is to get you to spend as much dosh at the food & drink outlets as poss. And you can buy stuff at the cafe of course. Most people do take some bits and pieces but best to be discrete
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The lasses usually have a sixpack hidden down their knickers..and the odd tinny in their backpack!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Lou   Like Minnie says, they say no food and drink as Squires is a cafe/pub so they expect you to spend money in there.      They will confiscate if they search you, but I've never been searched yet.  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

ok thanks minnie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Am filling me bras lmao xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No more sock stuffing moving on lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

thanks karey                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Me, RC123, Madhat and turtle20 arrived with a whopping great birthday cake last year....they just rolled their eyes and waved us past hahaha Hmmm come to think of we didn't have tickets either....ach, the slaves are just pussycats LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bags I get to frisk SunsetEmbarrassedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know Kung Foo x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Doesn't he own the local takeaway?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No not no more closed down due to dogs in chilli beef but I thought it tasted ok so why close it ???? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dogs in chilli beef  ' Is that what they mean by a 'hot dog'?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I didn't even realise the no food/drink rule, we took stuff last year and I know folk were cooking outside their tents so I don't think they enforce it much - maybe if you turn up with loads of cans on display they would?  I'd just smile sweetly and blame the fat bloke   (yes, I know fat kids have feelings too before you remind me JP Wink)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Me feelings never                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thursday camping...   what time are people getting there?   I'm going on my own so want to make sure someone else is there when i get there Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Not sure yet as working so may not get there till eve                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

i really hope they dont stop me taking my food in - because im celiac i cant eat the food from the pub of food bars i have to take my own :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I really don't think they'll refuse you if you explain mate, failin that you could just tell 'em you're bringing it in rather than ask and see their reaction then. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption