Men, know your place!

21 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2011 23:19:14 by mizzi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've just found my standing in the family household. Everyone in the family has gone away for a couple of weeks which has left me on my own and has given the chance to have a few cheeky fags, few beers in the week, ready meals etc etc which is nice. However before she went away she asked me not to go out on my bike too much. I asked her why, her reply was who is going to feed the animals if I had an accident. I was hoping she was joking!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hate to disappoint you Dave, but I doubt very much she was joking LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Sell them... animals not ur wife

*cough cough*

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL .. I would have given my mother a spare key to check up ... on the animals  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can sympathise entirely... No fags No booze No takeaways Not too much biking   Just get a few strippers inBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Well if she is that concerned she could have taken them so you could really enjoy the week                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She know's I won't listen to her, I think that's why she said it....she  has to have the last word!! Madscot,  If I had my way I would sell the bloody lot, took me an hour to sort the bloody animals out and still don;t know if i've done them all :)                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

In the words of Bob Marley  No woman.......No cry!

clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Dave, how has she been allowed to go away, when she clearly has respomsibilities                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Beleive me Clarksee , it's better she does what she wants as i do really and to be honest i'm quite independant and love to have the freedom of doing all the bad things I gave up when i got hitched!, only kidding she's not a bad 'un                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

she reads the forum often then                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol, she doesn't but she is on about getting a bike, so i'm sure she will do soon

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

did'nt mick jagger sing about this - under her thumb - or something like that

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

...a few cheeky fags   Maybe you should update your profile Dave? it states 'non smoker', also says 'tell you later' in the status part, if your Missus sees that you may get earache lol                                                                                                                                                                                  
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

well spotted sandi !!! another tell you later status huh ??? oo i wonder why guys do that.

Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

It's because we're too lazy to change the drop down lists ;p                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

and more than a few girls do the same, and not just under status!                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

Dare say they do oldyeti but i sure aint one of em , ive got nothing to hide or lie about!!! .

Never once have i used the phrase Tell you later !!, to me it just indicates that some people are happy to deceive.

Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Weren't shovels invented for to many animals??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

oops I meant 'too'                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption