Welcome to BM video Testimonials

31 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2011 10:47:27 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Trying to set up this forum so people can post videos of the events they goto so we can share them with all BMERS so here goes the first video created by TRIPLE1/MARK 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLwBFfK_FE&feature=...e=youtu.be                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

What about the one of you singing??

oh, sorry.....you're trying to encourage people,not put them off LOL

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Good idea Pete  Thumbs Up

I've re-posted the link you put on so folk should just have to click on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLwBFfK_FE&feature=...e=youtu.be

Just found it Ang lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt9Ubw6EDi8                                                                                                                                                                              
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Looks brilliant, it must have taken you ages to do Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Shawy,

What a top idea, if only to showcase your singing skills. I have to say though T1's video is top drawer, check out some of his others on You Tube.

Hope to see more of theses videos from other BM'ers tells even more of a tale than the piccy's do.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, there's no welcome video, but here's a link to my youtube channel, not a lot on it but worth a giggle!
http://www.youtube.com/user/colnemac#p/u

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Well sorry but all I just watched is an advert for borwick hall activity weekend got nothing to do with BM testimonial                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

@JP - not quite sure what you mean by your comment Unhappy   The Borwick Hall video compliments the photos found on the Events Page.  Triple1, put a lot of time and effort into organising what turned out to be a fantastic weekend, bringing BMers together from across the country. Great weekend had by all, with a good ride out to finish it off with.                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

JP, if you follow the photos of & comments around the Borwick Hall weekend it's clear that the opportunity the weekend provided for people to forge some really strong friendships, was pretty damn profound for those guys who were there. The experience was so positive that several people who had never attended a bm event before are chomping at the bit and can't wait for the next one....that seems like a pretty strong testimonial for bm to me. Big smile I love the video....Just wish there had been a pilly available up to the mountain passes for me grrrrrrrr
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

Good vids,, it would be nice to have a vid made of the KISS rally and for it to be used in promoting BM,

Maybe Matt could make a page on here specially for them for members to post on instead of going onto you tube to view them? just an idea?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

All I'm saying is there is no mention of BM just the venue boody the idea is good but the rules are clear that you only give concent for pictures so Matt will have to change them and get concent from all at the event but great idea will have to see if something can be sorted
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

I missed this weekend because I'd already booked to go to Whitby.

But after reading what everyone had to say about it and seeing the photographs, I'm so jealous of everyone that I'm determined not to miss out on any more.

You did a fantastic job of making me even more jealous with the video Shawy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Oops! Just learned that Triple1 made the video!Embarrassed

Thanks triple1Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Minnie I can give you a pilly next time now I have two seats !!!!!  Smile (if its not a camping event)                                                                                                                                                                                
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

lisaj,

no worries, glad you enjoyed it. Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You lot obviously had a great time, we can all see that since you've been back.  Good to see more great friendships developing on the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Ta Pots! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

great video enjoyed watching thanks triple 1 Thumbs Up you can see you put alot of effort in to making the video good one.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pj,

Not half as much effort as he put into making the whole weekend so bloody good and so memorable for us all, they guy is a star.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

BBz...don't under-estimate your part in helping the star to shine Star                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 922 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption