Squires Sunday 7th

89 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2011 21:20:26 by Gsadventuregaz | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh, go on then!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Yay!

No putting me on an ant hill or a cow pat though! Tongue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there you go Dave all is not lost looks like you are on tent duties.Party                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

See you all tomorrow Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil blade's Profile
Phil blade

In: Bradford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi all, I should be there about lunchtime. Need to get my ticket for the Rock n Bike show next weekend Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bbbent's Profile
bbbent

In: Nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Morning all see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok see you down there.                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

We will be there about 2pm just got up  xLOL HB                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

have a great day everyone :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Just heard there's been a bad accident to the west side of Squires and you can only get in from the east (Sherburn side).

Karey's Profile
Karey

Any more news on the accident?
I heard it was an Aprillia 125 on the bend at the South Milford turn off...   rider airlifted to hospital..Unhappy   Hope all's ok.   Ride safe everyone   xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, the photos from today are on the site now. @Karey, Yes the roaThumbs Upd in was closed for hours sounds bad by all accounts. It was a 20 strong gathering and great to see new and old. Shame you could not make it Kaz. See you all at Squires next week at rock and bike. yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ooooh Kaz.....just rode past the accident spot and it must have been awful........big area of burnt roadside and road was closed for ages. A sad day for someone :<<<

BUT... a great afternoon for BM ers :>> Lovely to see so many there.(missed you,tho, Kaz) Great to meet up with the Borwickers again Hug and new and old faces...well done to feebeefoo for braving her first meet...and planning to come back for more another time Thumbs Up
Special hugs to Tim for his surprise visit.....yep, he DID buy the big blue bike ....yippee!!!!

See you all next week Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alice, I don't know how bad it was but the burnt area was not the crash site as I was redirected there by the police. My feeling is that it was on the bend at the Squires side of the small bridge. Unhappy

On the up side, yes it was good to see faces OLD & NEW, I wouldn't say which were which.

Roll on next week. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

This is the guy that had the accident today..he is from Harrogate and is going to be ok.   The article says it happened yesterday thats because it goes on the internet before going to press in the morning.   http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9182459.Biker_injured_a...orks_cafe/                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thanks Kaz. Nice to know it wasn't fatal. Just goes to show you can't trust Corsa driving women in their 50's !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

I noticed there were markings on the road near Whitecote Lane, the turn off to South Milford.

Good to know he's going to be ok                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Alice..now now...don't be judgemental .. you can be mental tho..that's allowed LOL   On a serious note glad it wasn't a fatal and my thoughts and well wishes go to all those involved, apparently the lady driver was very shaken and upset.    It's a bad bend, as are most of them round there...   Ride/drive safe everyone.   Well it looks like you had a great day ... Thumbs Up   The photos are brill.    I'm looking forward to catching up with you all at the Rock n Bike.. not long now.. boy am I ready for a good old pish up!  hahahah LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes Alice it was a great Idea of yours well done see you all next week. yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just reminds us all how vulnerable we are, and rightly so.  You can't live your life scared of getting knocked off, but it doesn't hurt to be reminded now and again of the dangers involved in this obsession of ours.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 413 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption