tagged pictures help

5 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2011 17:48:28 by Rooster roo | Go to original / last post
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi peeps im having trouble transferring my tagged pictures to my computer!!!!! for some reason it is trying to save the pictures as a ASPX FILE ................. and not a jpeg image Cry can anyone please explain why???????????????? and how to fix it ????????

Another thing is why cant we just use a tagged photo as a profile picture by clicking (use as profile picture button) like we do on our profile picture page ???

shawy42                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Shawy, make sure that you open up the photo first, then right click and select copy, then paste it to where ever you want it to live.   I just tried it on a tagged pic of me and it worked fine Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

When I had this prob, I solved it by:

right click on pic
select save image
name the pic   eg. At Borwick.jpg.
change aspx to all files

good luck, Pete Thumbs Up ..bet you've got some cracking shots to use!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Pete we're not able to use tagged photos for profile pics at the mo, would be very useful if we could.  

Matt said it may be something for him to do in the future

Big smile

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

I still can't load anymore pics onto the event, may try putting them in a folder on my profile guys ...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 1114 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption