Drobess Update

42 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2011 23:36:02 by madhat | Go to original / last post
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Have they not fixed that leg properly yet??  What a nitemare for ya Trace!   Hope they got it right this time - take it easy and heal quickly xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Has anyone heard from Mitchie recently? She had her accident just before Tracey, and the last time we spoke she was a long way from full recovery, but that was back in the early spring.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Wills i beleive Ken and Old Un have both spoken to her recently and she is well on the way to recovery :)                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well Tracey is home and resting (She better be !!!) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Thats good she best do as she is told now ( take it easy )
As for mitchie yes she is well and back to full time work (just) she had the brace off her leg and taking things slowly think she is away in the sun at the min will get in touch with her and see if we can get her out for a day meet sometime                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

HA !!! Tracy doing as she is told, she will be chomping at the bit to be up n about again ! 

Great news that so early on it's all looking good Thumbs Up

Big hugs hon from both myself n Ian Hug

Also good news about Mitchie... not spoken to her for a while Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

hi every1 and thanks to Jaybecs for putting this thread up and for all you kind wishes.   Im back home now, and jaybecs is right, the did have to rebreak the corner off my leg then pack it and build up the leg with donor bone and some of my own grafted bone, they then plated and pinned it all back together again.   For the 1st 6 weeks i can only touch my toe on the ground and put hardly aint weight through it, at the 6 weeks it will be xrayed then re assesed and if all is healing ok I will then be allowed to put more weight through the leg but will still be wearing thr brace for support.   I need to keep off it as much as possible or it could all collapse and i will be back where i started, so looks like i have a long careful recovery infront of me.   i also have heard from mitchie and she is doing well after her accident  so we both heading in the right direction now                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

You jst make sure you do as the dovtor order hun ....See you saturday xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Dro, u gonna be fit fit to KISS? Hug an hug?                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

All the best to ya hun, speedy and full recovery, and take it easy lady.......xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyy Tracy!  hopefully you wil be back out and about on a bike again soon.  It's been a long process eh?  All the best and hope to see you at the K.I.S.S. rally in Sept.   Also good news about Mitchie, glad she's back at work and recovering well.   Best wishes to you both!Hug xxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All the best on your recovery Tracy,

I know it's hard but do what they say and hopefully the recovery will be quick and a good one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I really should log in more often......Hope everything goes ok for you Drob.....xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Aaaaw Drob...all that long slog of getting a leg working again...you must be sooo fed up with it all :<<< Hope the time flies by for you...it's going to bHuge worth it in the end                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

I am doing exactly as im told......for once in me life, me bum will be settee shaped at the end of it...lol.   I will be back on wheels, it will be the 3 typed variety not 2 this time, but wheels is wheels                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Clap good to hear your doing as your told Tracy & that all is looking good so far ... 

There will be no stopping you once this is all sorted, of that both Ian & I are sure, & your right, wheels is wheels ... & its still less than 4 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tracy,

Are you sure your bum will be settee shaped or will your settee be bum shaped??                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Take care, Tracy and get yourself well soon
xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

LOL BBZ62 like it x                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

BBz, i think you might be right, its me settee that will be bum shappedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 686 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption