Event Photos

6 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2011 00:39:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've tried to upload photos but they're not displaying (I've used the 'simple upload').  Can anyone tell me if there is a limit on the number/size of photos that the Events Photo Page holds? And has 'Camping at Borwick Hall' just blown the limit?   Ta                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Karen

I don't believe there is a limit on the amount of photos that can be uploaded.  The advance upload is better and quicker (although some folk have said they can't get it to work properly!)

I (on Matt's advice) use Google Chrome now and everything works a lot better and faster.

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I had a similar problem , trying to upload after Punchbowl weekend. I felt that there might have been a limit too. Shall we ask the boss ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No limit that I'm aware of for event photos.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You may have to re-size them in order to get them to load.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Daftun, did you get it sorted?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2339 seconds. There are 334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption