Chavs

39 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2011 00:29:17 by crasy lady | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Do you love them or hate them.   On the 30th of July after just getting my bike fixed with new CDI unit, I went to do an errand for a good friend, all I had to do was nip to the local shop and buy her some cig's. On my way past Christ The King Church I indicated to turn left to the shops, when I heard you f.....g take that corner like a ???? ( I just though stupid kid) did my lifesavers checked it was clear to take the corner and did,there were about 10 cars parked on my left outside the Christ The King pub,this chave started running like mad on the pavement to get in front of me (i was in a twenty zone) he dove out between car 6/7 and wacked me with his top which he wasn't wearing full wack in the face, it knocked my head right back I couldn't see where I was going but regained control of the bike, corrected my helmet drove on and pulled up on Fullwood Avenue shaking like a leaf.   Why in god's name don't the government bring back National Service and sort these little s...s out, give them discipline and get them in order ?   So if it was you what would you have done and how many chav incidents have you had yourself ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All chavs should be sent to Afghan and be used as targets to improve our Boys & Girls accuracy LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've had a few Chav incidents, plenty of Chav's around this area. Think I would have increased speed to avoid him if the road was clear. Difficult to do anything else in case you lose balance !

Hope you're ok and don't let it knock your confidence !!
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Got a few like that around here but ever since I drove straight at them in the car they don't give me any problems on bike or in car. Think they realised I wasn't planning on stopping or driving around them, although in the worst case scenario I had a planned get out route to avoid them if I had to. Glad you kept the bike upright justme, and as jim said, don't let it knock you.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No it hasn't put me off at all I just want to do him in but im only tiny and can't fight,lol. Shame.                                                                                                                                                                              
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Well done for keeping control of your bike, you were best to keep going.
cant really do much usually, seeing as theyre probably full of substances altering already dodgy brain states and they rarely travel alone,I've had a couple of moments and stood my ground with them which finished with abuse from a distance off them but their normal idea of fair odds is as many as possible against 1 anyway, so better off ignoring the muthafkrs if ya can .Unless of course in a car like Simon,nice 1 that bet they shat! Aww now a tazer would be fun!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont get me started on tazer wanted one for ages. Will have to try and hunt the tazer joke down and post it on here for you guys you will wet yourselves laughing. I cant even read it without crying with laughter.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See joke forum for advice on chavs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Years ago I was riding through Leeds on a Saturday night and had to pull up at some traffic lights that had gone to red. Some morons came out of a nearby pub - obviously ratted - and started hassling me, with one of them getting really up close and personal.
As the lights changed to green, my head (which was hiding  in my helmet) 'accidentally' jerked, smacking this guy right on the forehead/nose area.
And of course with the lights being green I had to ride off, otherwise I would have been holding up the traffic - and being a responsible biker I couldn't do that now could I?

I bet he had a bit of a headache!!!

I felt terrible - not!

Justme - I'm glad you were ok and keep on bikin'Cool!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Needs to be posted here!

What do you call a chav in a suit?  The accused.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shoot the little #@$%£*! the minute they don a tracky!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Purplebetty you are a star !!!! Your post made me chuckle !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So does doing what I did make me a head banger then??Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I reckon !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Nice one purple; lol. sometimes it's the only language the little fCensoreders understand. Maybe we should all get together behind justme, let her ride round the corner, then  when the idiots jump out and decide to have a go the rest of us ride round the corner. Bet they don't try the same stunt twice; lol.
roadknight's Profile
roadknight

In: irthlingbough

with you there simon little s$&t wouldnt know what to do Angry ...ride on through..
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There should be a statute in law to allow for assault on biker trolling chavs in the same way reasonable force is allowed for trespass x                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Maybe every town and village blighted by chavs and other such scum should have a weekly biker meet. We all know we're a friendly socialble bunch, but the image would scare the hell out of the idiots. A good example of this is the showground in Peterborough. There's plenty of kids who want to take on the world in that area, but has anyone seen any during BMF weekend!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Loving the post I have read on this thread, so glad to know im not the only chav hater Wink

Harleyphernalia's Profile
Harleyphernalia

In: Llanfairpwll..

I had a sock on the outside wearer, giving me some of that semi serious, what can it do mate? followed by "thats F**k all" when i told him how fast the king would go. so i double bluffed him in front of his mates, and handed him the sh*test p*ss pot i had and told him to get on. after 10 minutes of full bore back road twisties, and scraping the kings floorboards out on roundabouts. he wont even acknowledge my prescence now. LOL thought he was going to hurl his cocoa pops when he got off. Sick                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 724 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption