Squires Sunday 31st July

49 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2011 15:48:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me and Stroggy are having a pootle over on Sunday so see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Stroggy? are you taking your lunch with you, F G?  lol   Depending on the weather Nellie and myself may be there Big smile    If we go we should be there about  1:30ish                                                                                                                                                                               
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Ohh i could deffo eat him for lunch hun.... LOL

Probably be there about the same time depending on the hangover!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm sure you'll get there, with or without a hangover.  Anyone else up for this?  If it's a nice day could get a good turnout.                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Hi, haven't been to a BM thing for a while but was planning to ride up to Squires for lunch. Could I join you for a coffee....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

speaking on behalf of everyone, of course you can frank!!!   i think i'll be heading there - just waiting on the ok from the boss! hahahaha xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes you can go mandyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl Clinton!
However, yah, we shall be making an appearance lol, but what time? God knows lol, i'm thinking half ten, but know that i'll probably end up there too early as will be out at 5.30am for a blast.

The boss will confirm by audio confirmation soon Wink xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol Graham yes just got your text mate:)   I should be there at half ten or elevan anyone else going?   Last  one there buys the snacks LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

looks like i will be snack buying then!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Thanks, Mandy, appreciate it...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOr mandyLOL might be a bit peckish after a gym workout so bring your bank cardLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

c u there if its before 1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Going to set off in a bit so see you all there..   Il get the squiers pasties warmed upThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Going to set off in a bit so see you all there..   Il get the squiers pasties warmed upThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

would love to come up and see you all but just too much to do and not enough time to do it all                                                                                                                                                                              
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Reckon i may take a bimble over and meet a few of you guy's n gal's, but how do i recognize you? i'll be on a Fazer thou, silver  with blue n gold bits as in pics.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'll be there 11ish - blue rizla suzuki vest! (you may spot the tiger/butterfly tattoo on my back!) xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ajay when you look around the carpark and see a group of undesierbles thats them lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JPLOL
Il watch out for you mandy on the m62 then in your motorThumbs Up Ye come down aj :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption