full newbie

37 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2011 20:21:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

hi  to you all at bm, lookin forward to getting involved when i can  and hoping to meeting everyone, so until then stay safe.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya paul, and welcome to BMThumbs Up   Are you Jackie's long lost brother?   If I had a sister like Jackie, I'd get lost too!   'spect she'll be along later.                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

hi xklybr thanxs for your msg, i have a sis called jackie but not this one. been up your way bedale is lovely.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

dont rem my Mum saying anything about a brother wahooooooooooo 2 of us to cause mayhem ................ i like it Big smile

HIya Bro hows u ??

Take no notice of XK nobody does !!!

brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

hiya biker sis lol, really lookin forward to meeting you all, still a brummie at heart been livin in wales  for 8 years now. bm is great and hoping to make alot more friends until we meet stay safe..                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi brummiepaul welcome to the madhouse!   Check out the forums and don't forget the first BM K.I.S.S. rally, somehow I don't think BJ will let you forget Wink...just don't take all the crayons, and remember she likes ice cream..and you will be ok Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

yep its the law that new folk especially my brothers have to buy me ice cream lol                                                                                                                                                                              
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

thanx for the msgs, hi Karey and bj if its ice cream for you thats what you will have lol. lookin forward to the first bm kiss rally should be eventfulTongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

why have you taken so long to come into my life bro lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Paul,   There'a a rideout in South Wales Aug 20 - check Events.   XK   ps - also see the forum 'Motorcycle Events & Rideouts' - Mega Weekender with The Dark One.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in have fun enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hiya as said welcome to the site grab your life jacket and jump in water always warm and friendly see you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A massive welcome to  brummiepaul. This wonderful forum is full of delightful people with a great sense of humour. Enjoy you will love it.                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

hi all, and thanx for the msgs, its nice to know there are some great people out there esp bikers!! really lookin to meet up with you all sometime.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello warm welcome to BM have great time on here.
sal :-)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Paul aka bro lol

fAntastic to see more of my rellies on here lol Thumbs Up

brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

hi bj, its fantastic how warm and welcoming bm people have been. as said cannot wait to meet up with everyone and have some fun on the rallies and camping. i will be juggling my work rota about me thinks, to fit in the w/ends. stay safe..

Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

Welcome to the fold brummiepaul its brilliAnt that BJ now has a bro to blame for stuff lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi there brummiepaul,

Welcome to BM, jump in and enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                             
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

Hi there Brummiepaul and a warm welcome to Bikermatch.

There`s loads to see and do and the KISS rally is going to be an ace one, so grab yourself a ticket and we`ll all see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 451 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption