Shoes

67 Posts | Latest reply on 08/08/2011 14:57:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Embarrassed I didn't know what FM boots were either .... hehehe.  I always think you tell a lot about a person by their foot attire Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

CAnt beat a sturdy pair if strap ant ring rufty tufty biker boots fer casual wear on the bike or shorty flat soled plain bike boots if wearing my textiles lol Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah, I definitely get the ruftfy tufty thing and I'm a bit partial to that myself but, back to the original point I was making, I wanted to be reassured that it was normal to be a bit obsessed about high quality handmade english shoes.  I have to say I've established that it definitely isn't normal so I'm off to see my analyst :D
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

who wants to be normal?? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Off to Greece in a couple of weeks but leaving space for FM boots and shoes.... the quality there is brilliAnt and cheaper (even more so now) than here Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What is it about Greek men anyway? :)

(only from a scientific point of view)                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

I used to run around in bare feet until I was about 7 years old! So as a kid I wasn't really interested in shoes, because I only ever wore them for special occasions.

Then when I was made to wear them they definitely had to be roomy so that meant a trip to Clarks Approve 

Nowadays I go for a mixture of comfort and style, and I don't mind spending a little bit more to get it.

That's just reminded me of a bloke I once knew! He had these shoes that he used to get re-soled for free! I can't remember the name of the manufacturer/Designer but he used to drop them off at the shop, (I think it was Austin Reed) and pck them up in a week or so. Re-soled for free???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pizza Hut refill your coke for free but i've never heard of re-soled shoes for free. Do Greek men offer any services for free? There must be a reason why British women keep lavishing themselves on them!                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

I'm going to have to ask him now aren't I?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never been to Greece, but I believe part of the attraction is you don't have to keep them for longer than you're on holiday                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, I know a couple of women who have stayed in Greece with the men they met. One still works in a bar there, whether she wears FM boots while she waits on, I'm not sure x                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

I'm not keen on Greek men myself (most are shortys) I go to visit family so cheap hols for me LOL ( more money to spend on shoes n fmb's)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi! Stop picking on the vertically challenged lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

Looking forward in Anticipation to viewing the fmb's FG cAnt wait lol Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i agree with wheelbarrow. shoes are just something you wear on your feet to stop them getting wet and stop the small stones sinking into your feet, and to hide the holes in your socks. when i meet someone i dont look at their feet                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

LOL  sorry kwak.... Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would definitely be judgemental about socks in sandals. I don't buy that no judgements are made about people's appearance - some things just have to be noticed ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
crasy lady's Profile
crasy lady

In: Bury st edmunds

socks and sandles NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! Id rather stick wiv me 9 yr old Dr martins size 4. But now having to start to wear in me new steal toe caps. good comphy boots for riding.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

comfort or style i'd choose comfort.and if its in style at time even better.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agree completely but socks in sandles?!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1092 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption