New meet

33 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2011 00:53:42 by johno | Go to original / last post
johno's Profile
johno

In: stock on trent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all im looking at starting a unofficial meet at a pub just of junction 11 of the m6 inbetween walsall and cannock on a friday night to arrange ride outs and to goto rallies it will be non political and will not be a back patch suppourt club just a get together for anyone interested in going to rallies ride outs and weekends away if anyone is interested in coming along let me know .   ride safe johno                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i would be interested in just the friday meeting   comitments wont allow rallies or ride outs but friday night would be ok                                                                                                                                                                                
johno's Profile
johno

o all interesteed heres the address and it is also sighn posted of the island for junction 11 of the m6 will be meeting up from 8:30pm on friday look forward to seeing you there :                                                                     The Wheatsheaf Inn Wolverhampton RoadShareshillPostal town: WolverhamptonWV10 7LUu  please bear in mind this is a family pub / restraunt thank you                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wish I was not so far awayCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks Johno.   Please don't post forum topics with ALL CAPITALS IN THE TITLE.   It looks like you're shouting.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

matt
are you being serious?? or, more to the point ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS??!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HOW CAN YOU SHOUT IN TYPE SET NEVER HEARD SHUCH A LOAD OF OLD SHOT GUN PELLETS                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

EASER TO SEE WITHOUT YOUR GLASES ON  WHERE IS THE PROBLEM                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HAHAHAHA - NOW WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT!!????!!!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry i dont think personal preferances by anyone should be forced on anyone   bikere are discriminated againced enough without them doing it to each other                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol well I and many others hate it.  It's bad internet etiquette to post all in CAPS.   All the forum subjects are nice, neat and in lowercase... with one right in the middle ALL IN CAPS.  It's quite annoying.   It's a house rule, sorry but that's the way it is.  Nothing looks more tacky than CAPS all over the place.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

AND who MAKES the HOUSE rule?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Yours truely.  :-D   It's up to me to steer the site in the right direction and decide what rules are best.  For example, I decided that people outside the UK can't register on the site.  This keeps out spammers.   By the way, I'm only talking about forum subjects/titles. Not the actual body of the text.  It's not allowed to post your forum subject ALL IN CAPS just to get more attention to your topic.  It rude/bad etiqutte.  The same as walking into a pub and shouting loud so everyone listens to you.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

pardon can you speak up a bit  its also bad to hijack somones thread but we still do it Right back on topic if its a friday could make it but mid week I got no chance due to work                                                                                                                                                                             
johno's Profile
johno

firstly let just say that the caps wernt intentional i just pasted the address in from anouther site and it haqdnt even regestered with me that it was in caps so no it was not one to grab attention and to be honest i find it a aft that it caused such a comotion and appologise for any offence caused . secondly to answer jpharley it is on a friday and it would be good to see you there if you fancy coming along i have the same problem with mid week meets because of the hours i work its rare i can actually get to them which is why i decided to get one going on a friday . anfd for anyone who would like to make a weekend of it and go exploring over the weekend there is a camp site about 15 - 20 mins away that i could get the info for if asked                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

No commotion intended :-D was just a friendly reminder which some folks reacted to for some reason                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i just felt it to be an unnecessary comment as i for one didnt even notice the capitals, but i suppose i shout all the time anyway!! just for future reference, is there a limit to exclamation marks, or are we on safe ground there?? ps apologies johno - i didnt intend to hijack your thread, just seemed a tad preposterous to suggest that using capital letters was the equivalent of shouting xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
johno's Profile
johno

no appologise needed mandy :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Good suggestion for a fri night meet up :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption