Brans hatch august for m.o.t.o GP

18 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2007 05:18:33 by Kate5930 | Go to original / last post
nesterrats's Profile
nesterrats

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thumbs Up any one off to brans hatch in august                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey thats cool , can you tell me more about it  mate and i'll see if i can get time off work .                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome to bm  nesterrats hope u got a white coat lol we all abit mad in here lmao WackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

speak for yourself rc!!! im not a bit mad .im just crazy Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi nesterrats welcome to bm chat get busy bout 9ish pop in an say hi                             Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well i did'nt like to say fbk lmao CoolWackoLOLConfused                                                                                                                                                                              
nesterrats's Profile
nesterrats

Hi firebladekid its on the 3/4/5 of august and i am going down on the 3rd ang pole is on the saturday the 4th and the race is on the 5th. And rock chick i am mad so i will fit in ok hope to see u there if any one goes                                                                                                                                                                              
nesterrats's Profile
nesterrats

sorry i left u out storm LOLHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

soz nes i wont be there, get ya sen to rock n blues, theres loads off us off here goingThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Welcome to the madhouse nesterrats.  Yes I will be going on the 5th.  I'm going with a friend on his bike, easier than the car even though I only live 15 mins away!!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nesterrats's Profile
nesterrats

hi rock chick i might be at that aswell so got mates going to rock & blues, HI babbsy wish i would of know that earlyer as book motle room for 2 nights now dam xx                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

cool nes might see ya at r n b mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Nesterrats, I think you'll find the MotoGP is at Donington Park on the 23/24 of this month. I think you will find that it's  the World Super Bikes at Brands Hatch on the 4/5 August.                                                                                                                                                                              
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

Moxey77 - Yes it is WSBK.  Lot more fun to watch than MotoGP!   nesterrats - You would have been welcome.  Any help for a fellow BM madman!!  Perhaps we might bump into each other among the many thousands that will be there.  Don't forget the suncream though as its a sun trap (that's if you haven't been there before)                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

WSB? More fun the MotoGP? Did you see the MotoGP race from Catalunga at the weekend?

Mind you, I'm saying that having only seen a few snippets of coverage from WSB this year. The MotoGP championship is shaping up to be a great battle between Stoner and The Doctor, with that skinny whippet Spaniard, Danny P hoping to join in on the action as well.
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

No did not see the MotoGP as I was sleeping off a hell of a journey back from IOM.  Yes it does look like its shaping up for a ripping battle.  WSB in my opinion is more interesting because it has two races and the support races is where you see the locals breaking into the top run.  But hey its all racing and I think they all do a brill job.  Just don't get me onto the TT or I'll be here all night... Ha Ha LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Hmmm, would love to go to the TT one day.                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Well Moxey dont just say it ..... do it .... Babbsy and I have booked again for next year, only £20 deposit so not the earth if it dont work out and I am sure you will always get rid of the ticket. The home stays are really good too. Cheaper than hotels. C U THERE !                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption