Make a Wish - BM Fundraising

303 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2011 19:34:11 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hi, hope you are enjoying the site and won’t mind us asking you a big favour, to try to make a smile happen.

'Make a Wish' is a charity that grants magical wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening illnesses.  Here at Bikermatch we have set ourselves a target of raising £1000 to help them on their way.  We have a huge smile at our throttle tips; let’s put a dream at theirs.

All we ask of you, if possible, could you go to www.justgiving.com/BikerMatch/ and donate just £2 (min allowed to donate via this way) to make it happen, and then you too will be smiling :) Let’s make a difference to somebodies life, just as BM has done for us :)

Oh yes and I will fall foul of a forfeit, chosen by those that donated, once our target is reached. Thanks for your support
-Jackie

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Folk have already started to donate and i can't say a big enough thanks to you all Big smile

All i ask is that you are kind when the forfeit comes round Confused

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This is a fab idea....well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats Ok Trish so if we raise double then you can do the forfeit with me lol and triple means XK is joining us wahooooooooo

JP's Profile
JP

91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ive already thought of your forfeit and it involves Matt lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

do i need to wash or warm me hands first lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Happy to join you BJ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

me too lol mmmm  what can it beeeeeeee

JP's Profile
JP

You may need a clean pair after                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pms went out at about 2pm today and you guys have already donated £117.00

YOU ARE StarStarStar

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey don't get me involved with Jackie's forfeit!  Sod that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

You will enjoy it Matt it's called payback                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Remember to tick the Gift Aid box folks, doesnt cost you anymore just means they pay less tax :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

BJ Ive paid up so its your turn now lol

menavelasco's Profile
menavelasco

In: London

good luck and thanks for making me smiling!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

It's always a pleasure to donate especially when I know someone is going to suffer for it. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Donation made, well done guys it's on the £250 mark.  Fantastic choice of charity hope it makes a difference to a lot of families.
Good Luck Jackie - hope it's not too gruesome! lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

How about a 'sponser a slap XK' event....£1 a slap You will raise hundreds                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm first in that queue!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

I'm not in a position to make a donation but wish all those involved all the best in raising loadsa money.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1022 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption