Bandit owners

9 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2007 20:01:50 by bandit-viss | Go to original / last post
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ey up, i dont suppose anyone has a luggage rack they are looking to get rid of ?? have the 1200s (01) and am looking for a rack for it. If anyone has one or knows of one knocking about, could you let me know please, will make the rest of the rally season a lot more comfortable for my back, not so much to carry. Cheers !
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150130106577&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:UK:11

That one on ebay dunno if it helps any
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Ta muchly, had a look at that one but it has 6 days to go on it, am too impatient and want it yesterday! Will also have to go have a look at me bike, the angles of the holes on the fixing arms doesnt look right and i am still in slob mode and cant be bothered to get changed yet to go outside !                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Been and had a look, would not fit my machine that rack, mores the pity.                                                                                                                                                                              
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

Darn shame, ill keep on the look out got a few biker mates at abbey they might know someone, i apparently get a discount with some bike shop in sheff cos he's my osteopath's best mate lol weird but hey ho discount always works so if u dont have any luck on here ill give him a call :)
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

whats happened to ya head scarlet??????????????????????/ lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

got knocked off my bike too many times :p                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Sorry Bandit viss for pinching your space but i too am looking for a luggage rack but for a v star classic if anyone knows of one. Will keep my eyes open for you as well Bandit                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

No worries chuck, all posts are there to be raided and are not owned by anyone in particular, will keep an eye out for a rack for you too.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 952 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption