Popular Age

52 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2011 23:47:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, star is under-age ...best she carries some ID in futureWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Blade you are sooooo right 

I did a quote today for a 20 year old getting a CBR125 & starting to ride, garaged at home, alarmed, he has his CBT ... over £2000 !!!!! 

Seeing some of the charges, its no wonder youngsters dont bother                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What are the penalties for riding/driving whilst uninsured?                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Woop Woop, I'm nearly in the top 10 ;) How that happen?                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Yay! I'm below average..... Just Thumbs Up

chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

when I started reading this thought I was reading my old school reports - below average again!!  until i thought maybe this time its a positive Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Pmsl BD....way to go u lol

I'm below average as bloody usual but at least my gob makes up for it :-)

Shame my liver can't keep up any more tho... I'm a 20 yr old with a 60 yr old liver xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

HugThnx Mizz Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

...Quite high for a dating website, I thought.   Discuss.   Ah but BM isn't only a dating site, for those who don't know, BM is also a social site for folk who love bikes/trikes who want to meet up and make friends, not just have dates.    A lot of on-line clubs don't meet in real-time, they communicate on line, at BM most of the members make an effort to get out there and meet other members, and many friendships have been formed as a result. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    ...can one have "karma" (whatever that may be!) removed?? and therefore deducted  from the top 20?? i just find it a little puerile   As for the Karma rating, Matt once said he will never remove it, I asked if I could disable mine cos I think it just makes some people more competitive. There is no way, at this moment in time, to disable it let alone remove it so we'll just have to ignore it, like I ignore the nod cos I see no point to that on here.   To find out what Karma is, on here, click on the karma bar, under your photo, and it will open a new page explaining it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hehe, that makes me well above average for once in my life Clap 

the karma thing annoys me at times too. you get more for being online every day??? well I can't get online when I'm at work and sometimes I have a life to lead as well outside BM (Shocked shock, horror! did I really say that??! LOL)

Anyway, it makes no difference to me how old people are, everyone I've met has just got along perfectly well and age - unless you're after a date/partner (and even sometimes then) is irrelevant                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for info re karma being impossible to remove sandi -  i do ignore it (was only others pointing it out to me that made me notice), and someone even asked me if i was "playing" the karma "system" - pretty hard to when you a) dont know know what it is, and b) care even less!! i, too, work and have a life so certainly not on here all day every day!! pretty small minded of matt not too allow "opting out" - maybe he just doesnt know how to and wont admit it??!! hahahaxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

40+ sounds about right for a website like this, at least its not full of stupid teenagers is it,thank god.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

There are plenty of younger ones on here, but lots do use it as a dating site, 

I think (certainly from my point of view) the top 20's are mainly using it as a social site, I for example speak to and arrange rides/days out with friends I have made from all over, those who use for dating 1st & social 2nd, I have noticed don't use the forums so much or the chat room, and many don't want to, so like to chat in a less intimidating (for them) way.

When you look at not the number of members (as we all know there are many who do not come on) but the number of active members both standard & full, I would lay monies on it that its a very small number who are using forums & chat.

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

p.s. to the above   ( top 20 guy adds a comment > "someone , somewhere must like me ........................................................." )        LOL pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
roadknight's Profile
roadknight

In: irthlingbough

i am 41 this year and am here to find new friends and to join in when i can .... Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I am only just above average 44 plus 239 months. Well it makes me feel better.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought I could smell lanolin and lavender in here ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Ah, I kept wondering what the bar was under the profile pics - now I know!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Karma is supposed to be a secret but I've already established that if I don't log off my phone when I've browsed the site, my karma rises on average by 2% a day.

Hence I can be deeply unpopular but my karma keeps on rising baby!

Anyway, I got the impression BM was way more than a dating site? :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bump: update, my theory is wrong.  Staying logged in DOES NOT boost your karma!  Not that I'm at all bothered of course ^^ *whistles*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption