Popular Age

52 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2011 23:47:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

On browsing the 20 most popular guys and gals, I calculated the average age of the fellas is 47, and the ladies is 44.   Quite high for a dating website, I thought.   Discuss.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

???? well I am 50 and not looking for a date so Tongue   You and your analitical mind Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah - but how many men to women are there??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i realise its one to one in the top 20!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

YAY!!! For once I'm above average LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alice, from what I saw at the weekend you're are way above average, particularly in the energy stakes. I was getting worn out just watching you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'm above average too!!
was thinking of posting re connected subject, so might as well take this opportuity......... can one have "karma" (whatever that may be!) removed?? and therefore deducted  from the top 20?? i just find it a little puerile so if its possible, could someone tell me how (or even better do it for me!!!) lol ta very muchly xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My guess is that if you just sit back and watch, no posts no pm's etc, eventually it will work it's way down.

But hey, you're a woman, keeping quiet isn't an option.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sweeping generalisations - im a man in a dress really!!! there would be little point being on here if i didnt communicate so i dont think thats really a viable option, but hey youre a man so.................. lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You're dead right I'm a MAN                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

More stats for you on the top 20 XK 

only 65% of the women are looking for friendship only ... where as 45% of the guys are looking for friendship only                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and how does a MAN differ from a  man??!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

I am a not a number or percentage im a free man - no.6 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eh hem......I am only 40 !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

definitely below average then!! (how odd that it should sound like a negative thing!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Perhaps it's just that the average age of bikers these days are in their 40's or 50's   Probably down to the fact it's getting harder and harder for young people to get on a bike, and most of them would rather have a chaved up vauxhall corsa Sick                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Way hey im spot on 44                                                                                                                                                                             
Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

Hey in the end it all numbers!!! in my mind im 22 never been  any good at maths Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey HH now your 44 lady .. pmsl .. double post :)                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I'm no longer a biker chick, more like an old biker boiler hen Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption