fry up anyone?

52 Posts | Latest reply on 21/06/2007 01:27:08 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I better bring a pump with all these inflatables flying round,might be a good idea to bring me video camera too,think of the beers I could blackmail out of peeps with some of the footage I might capture LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You keep ya footage to yaself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

noooooooooooooo oggy u just got to  (will get u a beer if u do) pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey just what ever will wictheists new neighbours think .                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

big congrats jen, on gettin ya keys mate     Clap lol rc i second that tek ya video camera oggy !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

hope ya b happy in ya new home jen, i cant make it wish i cud cnat dump my kids again after lastw eekend lol hope to c u sooon x                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Sorry Jen can't make it this weekend, hope to go to a rally (if it aint raining) Congrats on the new house, now Deg knows where you live I am sure he will bring me over, with story book for tornado!                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hey kate welcome back how was TT did you all have a good time                   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thanx kate,yep deg will need a storybook for charlie! hilda,u could always nip over later on hun if u fancy a beer. fbk,dont get me evicted b4 i've even got to know the names of my new neighbours!!! and please dont let me get too drunk cos havnt been drinking for a long time!!
Di's Profile
Di

Ooooops LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Thanks Storm, Yes had a really good time, was sad about Marc Ramsbottom, him and his wife sat in front of us at the stockcar race the night before and gave prizes out. Said he was really excited to be there racing. The weather was superb (except the Sunday)                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Just to let you guys know that witchiest has FINALLY moved into her new house Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

YYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

wwwwwwoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

all i can say is great time ,silly string rules Thumbs Up. oh jen dont drink all my beer ok lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

take  it u had a good time then fbk                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

theres more silly stringing to come Wink who knows where? got a good idea though,ehy fbk?? lol left our beers in the fridge Jen,nice to have met you 3 & smiler & the hurricane ClapLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

oh yes , oggy and not forgetting the other things in me car bootWink.   heres to the rest of you ,see you at the bbq , Big smileLOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

That silly string is a bugger to get out of ya hair!!!!!!   Thanks lads, had a cracking night and thank god for fresh air Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

sily string rules , hey noodle give me gas sneaky gas rice loud and proud . LOL as for kebabs call the nuclaer hot line                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 941 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption