Squires Weds 20th July 2011

22 Posts | Latest reply on 21/07/2011 22:23:19 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I shall be up at Squires again this Wednesday, from about 4.30pm.   Anyone else going, see you thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

If I'm back from work at a reasonable hour then I will probably nip over for a frothy coffee,if its chucking it down I'll be in the car!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol.. ok Sprint.. see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hmm, should do....                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Me and Ugly Duckling are coming over if the weather isn't crap! It'll be about 7ish before we get there though...                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

I'm working till 5:00 but if the weather's good I'll try to get over for about 7:30. See if I can catch you all this time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

i'll be there from 2 ish

gotta leave just after 6 so will probably miss most of you :(                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Can't make it this week.....going on hols Thursday.

See you when i get back.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yayyy hope to see you all there! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I'll definately be there..if it's raining, we can have a game or two of pool!  ( I'm rubbish by they way..lol )

Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP*                                                                                                                                                                               
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

i'm here with alice 2

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

glad i took my waterproofs it was bouncing it down on the m18                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Nice to see you all again.....bloody rain Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Was good to see you all again! Hug   Sorry about the rain.. I left Ziggy at home and had a nice dry/warm car to travel inLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Kaz, I miss you Cry but I am glad you all had a good time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Trish... Hug    miss you too mate but hopefully catch up with you soon  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i went off down thepiper in me car but it was dry all night so ith you all in spirit albeit in a different part of the country lol :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah  nice one  Hug    together in spirit indeed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Thanks to Sprint for stopping by to pick me up to go to Squires Thumbs Up    We arrived as Alice was leaving Unhappy    Nice to see Kaz, looking well, and Harry again Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                    

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 423 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption