most irritating advert on tv?

33 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2011 10:17:22 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Adverts do bug the hell out of people, which ones bug you?. mine are :

Mazooma mobile.com

Go compare.

Cilit Bang.

Juan Sheet does plenty.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Go Compare is top of my list but those annoying little Meerkats come a close second  Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for posting boody. Its not just me then!   Homebase. That stupid whistle that goes through the whole advert. Its as if someone's whistling for their dog.   MacDonald’s. Again, stupid whistle right at the end of the ad.   Go Compare. OTT vibrato.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Juan Sheet....I always thought it was One Shit!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have just watched it Roachy on youtube….. I see what you mean LOL

harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Always mute the volume on go compare, have you ever checked what cash is on offer on mazooma, to get anything like what they suggest it would have to be a brand new blackberry or similar.                                                                                                                                                                              
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

1st on my list has to be the Go Compare advert followed closely by Juan Sheet and Cilit Bang.....why does he feel the need to shout!!!!!!! 

pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

We sell any car.com Arrgggghhh                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

id really love to stick barry scotts head in a vat of cillit bang , and say BANG AND THE TCensoredIS GONE!!!!..

oh yeh and that div in frilly shiny robes with bald head who yells ,, you buy 1 you get 1 free,, what a gimp!!                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Boody...I agree... he is a gimp. The adverts are load enough as it is, without them having to shout!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

you should do what i do, i record stuff all the things i want to watch, so i fast foward though the adverts                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

as with ragnar, record, fast forward adverts, (play try to stop fast as close to start of programe again, without going over)   delete programs as easily bored n forget to watch tv, go out to play.                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Safe style - Buy one get one free wins it by a mile for me - that guy has such a f****** annoying voice and soooo loud.   Agree with Roachy on the "one shit as well", must be the guy doing the advert.                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Coors light________ Van damme,      what a knob!                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

ambulance chasers ..Injury lawyers for you                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

marmite - dont they know we all hate it?                                                                                                                                                                              
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

Gocompare insurance advert...........very irritating and that extremely annoying nodding dog in the churchill advert......oh yes yes yes.......more like oh no no no!!!!   I'm sure that nodding dog belongs in a stephen king horror film!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

i thought i was the only 1 creeped out by that dog scoots lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Have you had an injury at work?   That twat who keeps falling off that crap ladder, he must be getting pissed off by now. He doesn't mention the drill, its got be 30 years out of date and looks like 240 volt (should be 110 Volt). I think his company should sue him for being such incompetent!   That woman who slips on the wet floor should look where she is going, especially in them shoes.   Maybe I am too cryticalDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

most of em I agre are sh......te i saw pn e the ther day

about tea my goses some thing like this is a nice tea and so is this, my husband likes this tea..... pauses

i dont like tea.......

I like gin   that made me laugh

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 420 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption