Squires Sunday 17th July

19 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2011 23:05:03 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If the weather's ok I will probably pop to Squires for an hour or two, seeing as I've not been able to get out much this last couple of weeks.   Anyone else going?Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

Hi karey I will see how i feel in the morning coz i still do have a bonne to rid e on just couldnt take it on a camping weekend can u send us a link

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Nellie and I are planning on going, not sure what time we'll get there but hopefully before 1.30.   EW, here's a link to Squires cafe website, hope you make it.    http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hope you have a good day, Ian still has a trapped nerve so we won't be riding any place today :-(

Mind you can do the last 2 FSA tests I need to pass I guess lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Well it's been raining here for the last hour or two, but not too heavy...and the sun is trying to get through... so not ruling out Squires just yet, will see what its like around lunchtime.   I NEED TO GET OUT!!!  lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hug

Big hugs Kaz, feel for ya hon                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

always welcome to come here and R&R kaz...grass needs cutting...                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Shell Hug     It's stopped raining.. the sun is hazy through the grey sky....so looking good!   Awwww Dik...that's so kind of you....  but i don't even cut my own grass, so ner   LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

Right.. I'm gonna get up there for about 2.30 - 3.00pm..so see you there if you're going Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Should be there 3,30ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyy nice one Bill!  see you there xx

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

What time are you all staying till? I might have a tootle up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Rachel... probably at least a couple of hours                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you not been yet kaz? if i did not have the dog, i would have been tempted...honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Well me and Joe were there from around 1.30 ish till gone 3pm and the only folks we saw were Nellie and Sandi ! Was great to see you both by the way Big smile Guess the rain stopped play for a good few of you LOL We had it most of the way back from Scotland ........DOH ! Ah well you gotta put up with it sometimes if you wanna get about Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi Penny I got there about 3pm!  must have just missed you!   Sandi.. I saw you and Pete walking across the car park, you must have just been going, I was just parking up in the middle car park!!   Ahh well.. at least i didn't miss Bill, was good to see you hun. Hug and we stayed till about 6pm.   Dik... you should've got yasen down here!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

got there about 4 it was a dry ride over from Yorkshire camping weekend for me, glad to see Kaz there, your looking good babe

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

It was great to have a chat with you Penny and Joe, we've not had much of a natter before.   Kaz!! why didn't ya honk your horn gal?  We'd at least have said hello as we were leaving lol.   Never mind, there'll be more days we can meet up, hopefully drier ones.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Karey's Profile
Karey

Awww schucks... thanks BillEmbarrassed    Sandi.. if i had of honked my horn you probs wouldn't have heard me.. lol     I was just getting parked up at the top near the helicoptor windsock.. and it was raining, looked like you and Peter were on a mission to get gone ..lol   Never mind, I'm probably going up there again this Weds teatime if anyone's going ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 514 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption