Dietary query

17 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2011 17:42:24 by Electricbadger | Go to original / last post
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just walked into the kitchen and found that I'd left the fridge door open for the past 2 hours and because the fridge light was the only one on I now have a fridge full of insects. I'm not a veggie so that's not a problem but I am on a diet - anybody know how many calories there are in a gnat?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well, according to one quote, Gnats are low cal and pure protein! It takes 1250 gnats to = 1 gram of protein though. Hope you've got enough. Enjoy! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

Hmmmm. Maybe I need to leave the door open a bit longer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I would! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

exchange original bulb for uv bulb entice more in.                                                                                                                                                                              
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Totally agree with you onthebikeagiain, not only would it entice more gnats in but could lure the odd moth too... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

Get some tree frogs theywill eat em for u or is that fruit flies they like lol

bkr's Profile
bkr

And their predators the odd spider if you cant find one look on the web                                                                                                                                                                              
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

...."look on the web"

Classic LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

Moths?, frogs?, spiders?

It's a fridge not a bloody zoo !

Alright, I admit it would be a bit of a crap zoo.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

well keep door shut then !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

There's so much wildlife in there now I don't think I can get the door shut!                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

Blame it on the tree frogs keep kicking door open                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

and the crickets they got strong back legs mmmm                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

No need to worry about the "zoo crap" unless the mice join in.Nuke                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

Boody sneaks up behind badger with a big net and shiny new jacket with buckles on!!!! after 3 ok?                                                                                                                                                                             
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

I had one of those jackets, it was nice. A bugger to ride the bike in though.

I'll go sit in the room with the nice padded wallpaper.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 457 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption