Trikes

17 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2011 18:57:19 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

what is the biggest number of seats you can have on a trike before it becomes and open air tour bus :) Wacko

what is the rule or the average

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

I got a large family and if for any reason they all fancied coming for a spin where would they go can you make tandem trikes, like errrrr a train trike

Is it a trike with two wheels on the front and one on the back

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Normaly 1 at front 2 at back I have seen trikes with large bench seat + rider                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol yes i was wondering if u still called it a trike if it was the other way round or would it be a car  suppose a bench would suffice but would yer need to have seat belts do u have to have seatbelts on a trike                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what you can do on a trike comes down to weights. as long as you keep under the weight you can do however many seats you like.

i think, and happy to be wrong, the weight for a tricycle is 410kg. and thats not a lot.

with seating the rules are odd as well. if sit astride the machine, ie like a motorcycle, then you do not need a seat belt or helmet. if you dont, ie on a bench, then you do need seat belts. i dont think you need helmets.

http://www.trikeshop.co.uk/trike_law.htm

but take nothing as read on the internet remember...enjoy!
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol I was just thinking about it really thanks DD and jp it was a bit of i wonder if type of question mmmmmm like how many kids can you put in yer side car but also good to know

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

E W follow the link, no offence intended where it says 'idiots guide', for loads of info re: trikes and trike law.   http://www.trikeshop.co.uk/trike_law.htm                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

410 kg is the wiegth limmit before you have to put it through the SVA test ( single vehicle approval )                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol thanks and when does it become a bus (Wink)                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

when you start talking like  Blakey " I'll get you Buttler"                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol and a side car on a trike for olive                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

im sorry lol i should have put this in the jokes and silly things im misbehavin and because im always so serious normally lol

ErmmYing Yang
Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ya wally! lol behave yaself Mrs LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol sorry i just fed up of always being well behaved lmao something had to give Handshake

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good grief - you wait til i bump into you my girl...lol                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol sorry XXXXX Evil Smile maybe ???

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 942 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption