Attendees list, Yorkshire Rock Bike Show Aug. 12th/13th 2011

183 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2011 14:46:16 by poshbird | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oi Yorky!...excuse me.....dwarfs???.....and why are you singling me out sunshine???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@ Mini EmbarrassedCry                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

you tell him minnie LOL  bj think my ice cream will be melted by the time a get there Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 Beer sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw BeerParty Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Wot ??? No early morning call from sumo ???? How will we manage LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

So what night was it nibbles in Wonderland Alice???? and does that mean everyone turns into giants or shrinks?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sat tea-time after the ride-out, noodles. And I hereby deny any reponsiblity for any shrinking or growing due to my food LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early   Who's camping on the Thursday?   Thursday camping Karey (possibly)   Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 Beer sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw BeerParty Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd:   Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early   Who's camping on the Thursday?   Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly)   Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 Beer sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw BeerParty Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd:   Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early   Who's camping on the Thursday?   Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly)   Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 Beer sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw BeerParty Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_rider                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd:   Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early   Who's camping on the Thursday?   Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly)   Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 Beer sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw BeerParty Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_rider                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Bumped for Bob x Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd:   Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early   Who's camping on the Thursday?   Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly)   Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 Beer sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw BeerParty Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_rider                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd:   Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early   Who's camping on the Thursday?   Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly) BOBKAT - definitely Paneurojim - definitely   Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 Beer sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw BeerParty Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_rider                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd:   Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early

Who's camping on the Thursday?

Thursday camping
Karey (possibly)
jpharley (possibly)
BOBKAT - definitely
Paneurojim - definitely   Camping
Bikeabill
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
photographer1
minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)
Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54
jpharley
Karey
Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!!
kfoggy67 + Nawe
XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!)
BOBKAT
Starstaff
Paneuro Jim
kwak72
picko, anchor, wigsy
BBZ62
Yorky 2 Beer
sweep1912

Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up
Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot
panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!)
firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]
mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!)
posh pilly
stevemagna (teatime Friday)
Ninja Lou
me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104

honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place)
Nitro70 and Mini Nitro
Potnoodle
Rooster roo
cw BeerParty
Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only)
Phil Blade
River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!)
Mike99
_lone_rider
PaulXXX

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd:   Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early

Who's camping on the Thursday?

Thursday camping
Karey (possibly)
jpharley (possibly)
BOBKAT - definitely
Paneurojim - definitely
Bj and Scorpio (possibly)   Camping
Bikeabill
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
photographer1
minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)
Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54
jpharley
Karey
Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!!
kfoggy67 + Nawe
XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!)
BOBKAT
Starstaff
Paneuro Jim
kwak72
picko, anchor, wigsy
BBZ62
Yorky 2 Beer
sweep1912

Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up
Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot
panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!)
firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]
mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!)
posh pilly
stevemagna (teatime Friday)
Ninja Lou
me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104

honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place)
Nitro70 and Mini Nitro
Potnoodle
Rooster roo
cw BeerParty
Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only)
Phil Blade
River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!)
Mike99
_lone_rider
PaulXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Attendees list for people camping with the BM crowd: Bikeabill going to try and get near the gate in the middle with BM flag up from Friday morning, but camping available from Thursday afternoon for those that want to get there early Who's camping on the Thursday? Thursday camping Karey (possibly) jpharley (possibly) BOBKAT - definitely Paneurojim - definitely Bj and Scorpio (possibly) Yorky2 (Definitely)Party Camping BikeabillSkinnylady + Punk Bikerphotographer1minnie the minx (highlight of my year this one!)Brummie Jackie & Scorpio54jpharley Karey Wenders + flying pink tent!!!!!!! kfoggy67 + Nawe XK ( slap count already at 103 !!!!) BOBKAT Starstaff Paneuro Jim kwak72 picko, anchor, wigsy BBZ62 Yorky 2 Beer sweep1912 Kaw600 and Beepa (Baz and Babs) Thumbs Up Lisaj Party(in the car though due to broken foot panman11002 (not till 8.30 Friday so please save pitch!) firebladejohn [se if you can make your money last 2 nights]mandy.original1 & kwakarider (not single, but still naughy lol!) posh pilly stevemagna (teatime Friday) Ninja Lou me (Madhat)<<<<<< who did that lol hmmmmm karen! this was soooooooo much fun lmao cant wait ...XK make that 104 honda baby & JJ900 (Saturday only - not camping so no need to reserve a place) Nitro70 and Mini Nitro Potnoodle Rooster roo cw BeerParty Alice and ???Tim (prob camping Sat night only) Phil Blade River (Can't stay away from Gods Own County!) Mike99 _lone_riderPaulXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think am confused dot.com LOL How many night is this for ? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@sunset it is Friday till Sunday but some are going Thursday early evening to grab a good place so get yourself down gal lolBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

@Sunset2   You must go, its only a quick blast up the A1SmileThumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cool looks good....Was gonna go Bulldog but cant get away until Friday evening poo x so will need to find space when I get there Me and poss 4 others.........Must I book on line or can I pay at gate xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0234 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption